Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Made for you. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now Start your Baby Registry

Tetris Party Deluxe - Nintendo DS
Platform: Nintendo DS|Change
Price:$30.95+ $3.99 shipping

on January 22, 2016
Just like old times and more! The original game is here, in tact! Yay! And then they offer a few other challenging options to the player. I love borrowing this from my son once in a while. The only downside? I am not NEARLY as good as I used to be-the new addition games are a little more challenging. I bought this because my son said he read in his Ripley's Believe It or Not book, that a girl played Tetris umpteen times a day for x years and got smarter. He didn't even know what Tetris was. He loves games, I'm not always supportive, but I got him this because I knew it was a clean fun game that I used to play. A Winner!
on August 21, 2015
This version has everything I could ever need when playing Tetris. My favorite though is Bombliss mode and is the main reason I bought it. I loved it when it was out for the SNES and I've been looking for a version on a DS that had it. Thank goodness for this.

These are my favorite Tetris games for reference:
1) Gameboy Tetris
2) Tengen Tetris for the NES
3) Super Bombliss for SNES

and Tetris Party Deluxe has just been added! Highly recommended.
on March 19, 2018
Cartridge was a gift for a friend, and was clean looking, in very good shape, and came with all the manuals and case. Worked perfectly in my friends 2DS.
on January 28, 2017
Good Tetris,this game has a design error that you can see very well in center screen becausr of the numbers after every combo you have,otherwise excellent.
on August 21, 2017
Not the same as the original but still fun.
on November 1, 2017
Still addicted to Tetris? Great game!
on August 1, 2017
New! Plays perfectly. Delivered on time. I am very happy.
on July 13, 2017
good game
on July 5, 2010
This is a fun, classic game. The gameplay does not take advantage of the touch screen, but the button controls work very well. If you are a fan of Tetris, you will enjoy the new variety this version offers. It also offers the classic game play.
on July 16, 2014
I love the variety of Tetris games that are in this game. If you could not find a game on this game card you would love, you are not looking hard enough. You can play fast or slow. You can blow up pieces or race with pieces. The sounds are okay.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.