Spring Deals Automotive HPC Children of Blood and Bone New-season heels nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Pitch Perfect 3 available to buy Pitch Perfect 3 available to buy Pitch Perfect 3 available to buy  Echo Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now TG18PP_gno

on February 6, 2014
The fit is perfect and I wore them for the first time ALL day at Epcot in Disney. They felt awesome the entire time. I then wore them for the rest of my vacation and I walked a lot. Additionally, I find them very easy to put on and take off even though some reviews indicate a problem with this - not an issue for me.
on August 8, 2015
These shoes rubbed a little on the back of my heel at first, but after a couple days of wearing them they fit perfectly with no rubbing! I like the look of them, and they look just like the picture. They are quite comfortable too, I wore them all day working as a day care teacher and my feet didn't hurt at the end if the day. My feet still smelled funky at the end of the day, but that happens in most shoes when I don't wear socks...so it's not the shoe's fault. I got them wet a few times and they dried pretty quickly. I also like that I can tighten the strap if I need to, for example if I am going into deeper water or mud. They don't feel like they would come off anyway but I like having an extra security measure there. I have also washed them twice in the washing machine and they came out just fine both times (I didn't dry them, just left them out to air dry). I would recommend these to anyone looking for a comfortable, secure, yet ventilated shoe!
on March 7, 2017
This is my third pair of this Teva style sandal. I bought my first for a trip to South America, entailing walking on light trails and in urban areas where you want to look nice, but be comfortable. Ever since, I have been hooked. As a matter of fact, on my South American trip, another woman had the same style sandal and she loved them, too! I get compliments on them. They are attractive, comfortable, washable. Great price on Amazon and sometimes on STP.
on February 27, 2013
this is a lightweight sandal with good cushioning. a roomy toe bed. Only issue is they are difficult to get on and off easily. But once they are on can wear all day.
on June 25, 2015
I love these shoes! This is my second pair and I'm tempted to buy more. The only drawback is that the mesh area is over the area of my big toe and after a couple of years I have a hole to mend. That is where the 2nd pair comes in handy for nicer occasions! I forgot to say that the "brown" color appears more gray to me. But I knew that when I ordered them. If you want a true brown you may be disappointed.

I did buy a 3rd pair of a different color (black with red highlights) to offer variety to my footwear. I hope this design stays around a long time. So tempted to stock up!

Arch support is important to me as I have had back & foot issues in the past. Wearing a shoe that offers firm support, but is comfortable at the same time is absolutely essential to me.
on April 30, 2014
Amazon is asking for a review on a product just received. These are shoes and we all know it takes time to really know if a shoe fits!
Can say right now they do. There is a little space between my big toe and the end of the toe box, which is how it should be. There is no rubbing or other irritating points that I can tell. Putting them on is a little hard, hence the 4 star. Even though they have adjustments for around the ankle, the actual opening is a little small and with socks (which I do have to wear) its a bit of a struggle. Once on, seemed comfortable. NOTE if you are one of those people with a nobby on the outside of your foot, you might find that strap to be in the wrong place. Could feel a pinch when I first put them on. Walking around the house for several hours they were okay - but I was wearing socks and it was just around the house. If needed, will revise this review as the summer waxes on.
on March 25, 2016
These sandals not only almost gave me blisters on my heels but also the inside of my ankles. They rubbed under my ankles like crazy. That was from half a day wearing them around the house. Fortunately I could take them off before real blisters happened. Otherwise the fit was ok. They were a little wide for my foot and I usually wear a 6 or 6 1/2 and I got a seven from prior pairs of Tevas. I wanted to like them, as I frequently get small stones in open toe walking sandals where I walk.
on July 7, 2013
I ordered one half size smaller as I usually do for sandals. These are not true sandals but slip-on water shoes with a strap to tighten them around the ankle.. They looked great but the stretchy "throat" was too tight and the arch fell behind my arch. I bought the Omnium Tevas instead and the same size fits great. These are nice slip-on sandals and I would recomend them, just be aware they are slightly smaller than the Omniums. I wear a size 11 sneaker (and every other shoe) but almost always take a 10.5 in a sandal. These shoes seem to run truer to size and fit snugly. Looked great but I didn't want to order the larger size because of the stretchy slip on feature. The Omniums are also stretch but have a strap I like better and the stretch throat seems larger and lower on the shoe. However, since I didn't order the next size, I really don't know how it would fit, I liked other features of the Omnium and kept them. Tevas are always great wearing and great looking so I do recommend them.
on April 28, 2014
First the good parts: There's lots of support, lots of cushioning in there. The toe and heel are soft, padded, and feel good against your foot. The soles look really solid. I think they would last through a lot of walking, or hiking, or just life in general.

I did not keep these sandals though, and here's why: I am over 50. I'm on my feet all day most days, working in a classroom. The first time I put the sandals on, they pinched my toes unpleasantly. I went on and wore them the rest of the day anyway. By the end of the day, my toes really, really hurt. I wore different shoes after that, but the pain didn't go away for almost a week. These are labeled "sandals," but they fit like a sneaker, not like a sandal. If that's what you want, fine, but if you're like me, and you want a sandal that is a sandal, you need to get something else.
on December 19, 2013
These shoes are great for anyone who needs to use orthotics. They were true to size for me- 81/2. It does take some work to put on, but that's what helps them be a good fit due to the adjustable straps at the arch and around the back of the heel. I have some original Teva sandals that must be 20 years old that I still use when kayaking, so I'm expecting them to last. They are much better than the originals. The sole is rigid, which is a requirement for my bone spurs in my great toes, and the toe cap is firm for extra protection. The strapping has an underlying soft stretchy fabric that prevents any rubbing or irritation. I have been wearing them in the house, since there's snow on the ground right now, and have not had any issues with rubbing (I have a high arch and am wide across the toes). I have a trip to Florida planned and am considering bringing only these shoes, as they are attractive for everyday wear but can also get wet and go on the beach.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.