Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts STEM Shop Popular Services henriettalacks henriettalacks henriettalacks  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Price:$53.68 - $60.00

Showing 1-10 of 471 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 494 reviews
on July 16, 2016
After my son's summer shoes were damaged in a bike accident (and having good luck with Teva shoes in the past), I ordered these with the expectation they'd be a quality shoe and arrive in two days with our Prime shipping. They came a day late. Not the worst problem in the world, but my son had no other play shoes. When they did come, he loved them. We bought them a half-size larger for room to grow, so he needs to use the cinch-cord to secure the shoe on his foot. Well, after three day's use, the cord on his right shoe (near the top left, toe end) snapped in two pieces! It appears the elastic band is glued together (just like an "ouchless" elastic hair tie). Seems to me, the best place to orient the connection point on the elastic band is before the plastic finger grip, which receives far less stress and pulling. Amazon wants me to ship them back, but he can't go without play shoes for another week while Amazon and Zappos work out a return. My son was able to tie the disconnected ends into a knot and move on. However, I'm disappointed to spend that kind of money and experience this kind of outcome. I hope the rest of the shoe preforms well!
review image
on July 5, 2016
These are comfortable crossover sandals which my husband enjoys wearing. He was impressed with them until the lace/cord broke the 5th or 6th time he wore them. Now, we're trying to figure out the best place to buy a matching bungee lace, so that he can still wear them. It was disappointing it broke so soon after purchasing. For the money, we expected a bit more. That being said, they are very comfortable and good looking shoes.
on March 3, 2017
Comfortable and well made.
Feet got wet walking in a stream! Thats a joke.
Does take a longer than expected time
To dry in sunlight
on November 18, 2015
Love Teva products. I would have liked a little more arch support but it is adequate. Fit was as expected.
on May 15, 2014
This is a very nice product. Biggest concern is the toe box is small. If you can remove the insert, it will probably fit well.
on April 6, 2017
loved it thank you so much
on May 13, 2014
Purchased these sandals after owning a different style Teva Sandal for over 6 years.. 2-4 pairs still in play. Like fit.. over time I've developed some foot issues that seem to cause my old shoe to rub in the wrong places.. nothing wrong with shoe.. just my feet. This sandal is cut different and was very comfortable out of the box. Not too crazy about the faux leather fabric but appears to be very durable.
on August 4, 2014
Based on the reviews of others I purchased these in a size larger then I usually wear. A half size bigger then usual would have been optimal, but these still work.
on August 5, 2014
Needs a tab in the back to help put them on.
on May 25, 2014
I like these sandals but need to wear socks. Maybe I'm just not tuff enuff but without socks I find them pretty uncomfortable.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.