|Fits as expected||
- textile and synthetic
- Rubber sole
- -Polyester and suede overlays
- Rib knit collar with webbing detail
- Convertible heel counter
- EVA foam midsole for lightweight cusioning
- Rubber outsole.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Our new moc has an adventure ready ripstop vamp with quilted stitch details inspired by classic outdoor gear.
Teva is an authentic icon in the outdoor industry. Founded in the early 1980's by a Colorado River guide, Teva pioneered the sport-sandal category. For more than 20 years on rivers, in canyons, and across the trails of the great outdoors, athletes and enthusiasts have traveled the globe comfortably and confidently in Teva footwear. Providing positive contributions to the world in which we play is at the core of everything Teva stands for. The Teva name itself is a Hebrew word meaning "nature" and the hand logo is the Hopi symbol for "friendship" and "water." Teva supports the outdoor athletic lifestyle and remains committed to innovation in outdoor performance footwear, the platforms which carry enthusiasts beyond the offices of the day-to-day and onto the rivers, trails, and canyons of the next adventure.
- Product Dimensions: 13 x 9 x 5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.8 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B06XMQLZ7H
- Item model number: M EMBER MOC-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 7, 2017
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
They have some of the softest insoles I have ever felt in shoes. They seem sturdy, but I won't know for sure until I see how they hold up in a few years.