Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon harrypotter harrypotter harrypotter  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

on November 6, 2017
Really comfy. I love these. I'm normally a person who has problems with a typical flip flop. My toes don't mesh well with the strap. They aren't comfy, etc. But that isn't the case with these. These are exceedingly comfortable, the strap isn't like sandpaper, wearing away the space between your toes. Really good and comfortable. I've been able to walk up and down the beach with no issues whatsoever. I wear them often and would take them over any other shoes at this point.
on July 19, 2017
It took several wearings to break them in, but they are very comfortable after. I also had an issue with the right foot would squeak, but after getting the wet a few times, that has gone away. These are great when wet and dry well.
I wear a 9 or 10 (US) depending on the manufacturer. My Birkenstocks are a 42 (EU), but they are not good for the beach, pool, or waterpark. I bought a 10 in these, and they are just right. Couldn't be happier!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
I really like the Teva brand of flip flops. They last longer than some of the cheaper one and are very comfy. My first pair lasted a good year, with constant wearing almost daily. The soles are pretty durable and held up to my 45 minute walks, twice a day with dog for the past year. I live in a hilly area, so the soles take a lot of pounding and have really held up.

I wear a size 8 and ordered the same and they fit exactly.
on July 8, 2015
I'm liking these flip flops, the sole is actually comfortable and has cushion.
The only problem I had with these is that the thong, that goes in between my big toe and second toe, it's causing the crevice of those said toes to be sore from the rubbing, but I'm thinking it's because i haven't been wearing them that long, and my foot hasn't completely made an imprint onto the flip flop sole; so, after wearing for a longer period of time, I'm hoping these flip flops won't feel so tight on my foot.
Overall, I like these flip flops because their comfortable.
on August 2, 2017
I believe that my foot is best sized for a 12 medium but the Teva 12M size is a bit too small in terms of real estate that is behind the ball of the foot. So I decided to take a risk and order 2 sizes larger!

I receive the 14m's and they have the right amount of "real estate" behind the ball of my foot, but now there is too much real estate ahead of my toes! Bummer!

But I am keeping them anyway. I realize that the Teva sizing model seems off because now having the 12m's and the 14M's neither seems right on the money but I guess close enough.
on January 5, 2016
These flip flops are really great! As you can probably tell from the name, the sole is slightly mushy on top, and feels like foam. Over time, the sole has slowly compressed into the shape of my foot, which is definitely a good thing - you can tell if you accidentally put on someone else's pair. I have found that the material slowly wears away though, so you can see the bottom layer peeking through (especially around the ball of your feet), but this is after about a year of medium-heavy use. It is true that the logo near the heel of your foot remains solid as the material around it conforms to your foot, but I've never had an issue with it.

The construction is really fantastic. The strap has managed to stay securely tied to the flip flop base, and the material is comfortable. If your flip flop catches on the sidewalk, you don't have to worry about the strap separating from the sole. However, if you are prone to tripping, you might find that the foam-like upper layer slowly gets chipped off.

It does soak up some water if you're walking in watery areas, as it isn't made of rubber. This means you will sometimes have to dry your flip flops, or feel the water as you walk in them. It's definitely not as bad as walking around in wet socks though, as the material isn't that absorbent.

Overall, these flip flops are well made, soft, and comfortable, and I'll definitely be looking towards Teva for my next pair.
on August 20, 2017
I bought a pair before, they're very comfortable but for the price the first pair didn't last long before it broke, didn't even make it through the summer and my husband isn't hard on shoes at all. I bought 2 more pairs in hopes they'll last and the last pair was just a fluke. I would give these 5 stars if the first pair hadn't broken.
on November 17, 2017
Loving mine so far! Nice to finally have tread on my flip flops rather than slipping on smooth, wet surfaces. As for those complaining about these being narrow, I've heard they squish out wider over time with wear. Can't speak from experience, but the Mrs. can and says that's the way it is. Yes Ma'am. :)
on August 24, 2017
My second pair of these Teva flip-flops. They're the lightest flip-flops I've ever worn, and in San Diego you wear a lot of sandals. I pack these featherweight goodies when I go travelling as a second pair of "shoes." My last pair lasted a couple years and I expect the same from these. Highly recommended!
on September 20, 2017
When I first got them, I tried them on, and decided that they were a bit too snug, so I planned to return them, but never got around to it. After a few months, I decided to start wearing them. They just needed to be broken in. They fit great now and are very comfortable. Great value here, and I'm pretty picky about flip flops.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.