Industrial Deals Beauty Oprah's Book Club STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning powers4premiere powers4premiere powers4premiere  Doppler $139.99 All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis dm3 Shop Now toystl17_gno_dm3

Showing 1-10 of 2,003 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 2,082 reviews
on June 29, 2014
These are hands down the most comfortable flip flops I have ever had. I just bought my second pair. They have a great selection of colors and designs and the prices on Amazon are unbeatable.

Many other reviewers have complained about the plastic logo marker inlaid in the heel footbed. Although I do think this is not the most ideal place for this logo I don't think it takes anything away from the comfort aspect and I don't even notice it. Be aware that the footbed will conform to your foot quite well, but this does take away some of the comfort when the foam gets crushed down. That's the reason I bought a second pair.

These are great for camping and traveling as they are super light compared to other brands. You can always catch me with these in my backpack on the trail or stuffed in my carry on somewhere. I don't travel without my Tevas. I was very interested in Chacos as a second alternative to these that may be a heavier duty outdoor option, but after looking at them I just couldn't get past the weight of Chacos when compared to the Tevas. The Chacos felt like a brick on my feet where the Tevas are literally like a feather and you don't even notice you're wearing them. Also an advantage for lightweight traveling and backpacking.

If you're looking for a quality, lightweight, comfortable footwear option I would not hesitate to pick these up. I think you will be very pleased with all aspects of this simple piece of footwear.

Don't leave home without them!
33 comments| 41 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 27, 2015
First time Flip Flop owner. Not my thing really, but after a winter of tracking mud into the house, I needed some house shoes. Wife has an original Mush pair that has to be over 10 years old. These are a little different compound but still comfortable. I expect them to form fit as hers has. They do run small from a standard shoe. I'd say about a half size. I'm a solid 10 in lots of shoes but the 11's fit (no half sizes) better for the way I walk. I've noticed lots of fit styles in flip flops from super big to exact foot size. Perhaps it's personal preference; the 10's "fit", but because there's no side support, my foot often slid off the side when walking. With the 11, there's more coverage and feels more comfortable. Only about .25" more behind the heel, but greater width. I think the debate of fit is more foot width and expectations. I think a size up is warranted though for expecting a common fit. Will they last 10 years? I don't see why not. Will I become a flip flop convert? We'll see.
review image
on November 5, 2016
I'm going to start this review by clarifying that I have a lean, narrow foot. I have a C toe and a B heel. So this review is biased towards a narrow foot. That being said, I have tried about twenty different sandals to find a couple that fit reasonably snug. So for comparison purposes this may be a useful guide for people. My preferences are light weight, comfortable, with a heel strike that has some padding. I also like moderate arch support. I don't want a lot of flop in my flip. I don't want a negative heel. I'm going to list the sandals I've tried, and give a brief comparison, which should be helpful to everyone. I'll start with this one:

Teva Mush ll - (9) These are by far the lightest of the bunch, weighing in at a mere 92g each. They're also comfortable with a fairly narrow footbed and a snug thong. So, yes, I love these. And at $25 they are a bargain, even though they won't last as long as some of the more expensive sandals here. The middle of the heel-strike is a little harder than the surrounding area and some people have complained about it, but I haven't been bothered by it in the short periods of time I've spent in them.

Reef Mens Leather Fanning ll - (9 Mens) These are the heaviest of all the sandals I've tried, weighing in at 219 grams each. The footbed is comfortable but more firm than some of the others. Nice looking. They have an average fit, (fairly snug), but they were a little lose on me. I think these would last a long time. Unlike with the Reef Draftsman, I did not feel the bottle opener under my arch. Comfortable, but expensive and heavy.

Reef Leather Slap ll - (Mens 9) Oddly, this sandal was a full size shorter than any other Reefs I tried, (A full 1/2 inch), so order up. They weighed in at 205 grams each, making them the second heaviest in this comparison. Had they been the same size as the Fanning ll's they would have been the heaviest. Average fit. These are one of the most comfortable sandals in this line-up. Very cushy heel.

Reef Phantom LE - (Mens 9) This leather sandal is much lighter, weighing in at 142g. Somewhat more snug fitting than average. Very comfortable and attractive. Reasonably priced. This pair was a keeper for me.

Reef Phantom Prints - (9) Weighing in at 113g, these were the second lightest sandal of the bunch. Snug fitting and comfortable, these are my personal favorites. Reasonably soft heel-strike with an average width footbed and just the right amount of arch support. They won't likely last as long as some of the heavier sandals, but they can be had for half the cost. I've seen them for $20 on up, depending on color and size.

Reef Phantoms - (Mens 10) These synthetic sandals seem to be made elsewhere from the other two Phantoms listed above. The fit is much different. They are wider in the footbed and sloppy fitting. These are made for a wide foot. Again, they are fairly light, weighing in at 134g, and I got these a full size up from the other two because everyone said they ran small. I think they run just a half size smaller.

Reef Draftsman - (9) This is a leather sandal with no additional heel support. It also has a bottle opener on the bottom. Nice looking, fairly snug fitting, and fairly light, (About 156g) but this sandal has an issue. As others have indicated, you can feel the bottle opener under your arch. I don't think anyone would be comfortable in these for long. I sent these back.

Reef Crew - (9) This leather sandal is fairly light at 138g each. They have a slender footbed and a somewhat snug fit. I like that, however, there is no additional heel support and they run as high as $60.

Reef Twinpin - (9) These basic synthetic leather sandals are fairly light at 137g each, and they have a slender footbed, but the thong is very lose and has no additional heel-strike.

Sanuk Fraid So - (10) These sandals weighed in at a modest 139g each and were really comfortable and attractive. I loved this sandal. Unfortunately, they have a very wide footbed and a very lose fitting thong. Yep, fraid so. But if you have fat feet, you'll love these.

Sanuk M Fraid - (9) These leather/poly sandals weighed in at 175g each, making them one of the heavier sandals here. They have a slender footbed, (A full half inch thinner than the Fraid So), but with a sloppy thong.

Sanuk Beer Cozy - (9) This fabric sandal has a wide footbed and a sloppy thong, but weighed in at a respectable 134g each. These have a very cushy, comfortable footbed. People rave about how comfortable they are. But you need to have fat or wide feet. Dang!

Teva Men's Classic - (9) This is a very basic, uninspired sandal with a ruff, heavily textured, old school footbed. Perfect for some people, but I found them uncomfortable. It's light, but not as light as the Mush ll's. The thong was more loose than the Mush ll and it runs a little more money.

Teva Mush ll (Canvas) (9) I listed these as well because the canvas thong fits more loosely than the regular Mush ll's and weighed a little more. Other than that they have the same footbed.
on May 17, 2017
Very comfy. Fits nice, and I love that squishy feel to a flip flop. They have the form fitted and other kinds, but to me, that squishy feel that comes with the black-base flip flop has the right feel for summer. Cleans easy, fairly durable.

I got an 8 and I"m an 8, and it fits nice a snug. These hold on my feet well. It's nice to get a pair a flip-flops that stay on and don't go flying away. Order your shoe size exactly, these will fit like a glove.

I normally have wide/thick feet, so sometimes order an 8.5. I ordered an 8, because I figured the wideness didn't matter too much on a flip flop. Very snug, but still fits well. Love 'em.
on November 23, 2016
Absolutely love these flops, they are well cushioned but not overly soft and seem to mold to your foot just fine---I'll certainly pick up another pair or two in the very near future, just to have some extras. They do run a tad small--I generally wear a size 10 dress shoe, 10 1/2 in running shoes and ordered a size 11 here and they fit perfectly. Durability seems, at this early stage of only having them for a few weeks now, to be above average.
on December 16, 2015
Excellent product. I've worn dozens of flip/flops over the years as have most folks. They come & go so often it is easy to lose track of which ones were good and which were not. Unlikely, after wearing these babies, you will ever forget again. The pad is cushioned well enough that your foot never experiences fatigue. The strap is well anchored and will not tear apart under reasonable duress. In short, they are very comfortable, all the time. Very solid, durable, and the quality is apparent. I wear these exclusively all summer, 24/7. I recently had one pair that lasted two seasons, which is pretty remarkable if you live in them during the summer months. Highly recommend.
on June 4, 2017
I bought these in men's because I wanted more room. The women's seem too narrow. I don't have wide feet but since these were for comfort I figured I go with my first instinct. Good thing. Btw, they take about a week to stretch to your foot.
review image
on September 19, 2015
This is my second pair of Mush flip flops from Teva. I bought the first because I heard they were very comfortable for long periods, and we were headed to Orlando for a week of walking at Disney World. They were fantastic. Only downside is as cushy as they are, they will eventually form to your foot and get some thin spots that won't cushion as much - even still, I wear my original pair all the time because they're still my most comfortable flip flops.

I bought the Mush II (the pair from this review) just recently in prep for our upcoming Disney trip (again). We walk many miles a day while there, and I worried that the thin spots on my first pair wouldn't provide the all day comfort for this trip. So the new pair came, I've been wearing them to gently break them in before the trip, and am very happy to see they haven't messed up a good thing. The Mush II still fit more or less as expected - I wear a 10.5 shoe mostly, but I prefer my flip flop a little bigger, and the size 11 is perfect.

If you're looking for a comfortable flip flop - the most comfortable I've worn (and that includes Reef, therma-rest style, crocs, etc) - then grab some Mush!
on July 19, 2015
They're quite comfortable so far, nice and squishy, err mushy. I'm not bothered by the labels on the heels like some have mentioned, but we'll see after wearing them a few months. The main reason I wanted to chime in was regarding the sizing. I have weird feet, I'm between a 10 and 10 1/2. I can wear either size, some 10's are a tad tight, some are perfect. Some 10 1/2's are a tad loose and some are perfect. I have a size 10 pair of cheap OP flip flops I purchased at Walmart that fit well. As soon as I received the size 11 Teva's I placed them back-to-back with the OP's. They were almost exactly the same size, except the Teva's are more narrow. So, either OP's run a little big, or Teva's run a little small. Since the Teva's are also more narrow, my feet just do fit without poking over the sides. Bottom line, if you're a size 10 1/2, my suggestion is that you get a size 11 in these Teva's.
on December 20, 2016
I grew up in Japan, raised in zori. I now run a small dairy at 8000 ft in the Rockies of northern New Mexico. I have worn these zori all year round except in the snow and they have lasted me until I wear holes thru the soles. I think this will be the fourth year and my fourth pair. I have been very happy with them until the last pair. This time the left one was sewn with the metatarsal straps the wrong lengths so my heel is on the ground when I wear them. Very disappointed. I really don't want to experiment with other brands, and am afraid to order these again. I don't have time to deal with these guys. If they read this and want to replace them they know how to find me. I'll be happy to let you all know. handmilking.com

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.