BCA Month Salon Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Russell Dickerson $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on June 28, 2016
Poor quality! My husband got about a week out of these brand new flips. After about 3 days they were cupping in the heel and the sole was showing wear. He stopped wearing them after a week telling me they were so flat he couldn't wear them. This is the second pair that have done this... He is tall and slim and should not wear out a pair of "good" sandals in 1 week. Just to compare I am still wearing the same Mush sandals from 4 summers ago.
review image review image review image review image
on October 1, 2017
These flip flops are fine, but nothing special. I've worn them around several times and they are holding up. Not especially comfortable, but not bad either. They are acceptable to stomping around at the lake and walks around the house, but I would hesitate to recommend them for more than that. If you are looking for a nice/comfortable pair to wear around town, these are likely not the ones you are looking for. If you want an inexpensive pair to cruise around the house in, then you could do worse than this pair of Teva's
on July 19, 2017
It took several wearings to break them in, but they are very comfortable after. I also had an issue with the right foot would squeak, but after getting the wet a few times, that has gone away. These are great when wet and dry well.
I wear a 9 or 10 (US) depending on the manufacturer. My Birkenstocks are a 42 (EU), but they are not good for the beach, pool, or waterpark. I bought a 10 in these, and they are just right. Couldn't be happier!
I really like the Teva brand of flip flops. They last longer than some of the cheaper one and are very comfy. My first pair lasted a good year, with constant wearing almost daily. The soles are pretty durable and held up to my 45 minute walks, twice a day with dog for the past year. I live in a hilly area, so the soles take a lot of pounding and have really held up.

I wear a size 8 and ordered the same and they fit exactly.
on June 28, 2017
Frankly, nothing can possibly beat the Original TEVA Mush Flip-Flop.
I've worn them for years and they are my standard summertime footwear.
Although I am a woman, I like to get the Men's as they seem to be a bit more "Mushy" than the Women's.
Sometimes I put them in the washing machine to get them good and clean and that also plumps them up a bit.
Not with hot water, however.
on August 24, 2017
I'm definitely not a person who enjoys wearing flip flops. I know, I'm one of those people. My wife wears them all year, even when it's snowing. With that being said we know what makes a good pair of flip flops. I got these to use at the beach and that is all I use them for. They are very reasonably priced, true to size & comfortable. I expext to get a lot of use out of these.
on July 8, 2015
I'm liking these flip flops, the sole is actually comfortable and has cushion.
The only problem I had with these is that the thong, that goes in between my big toe and second toe, it's causing the crevice of those said toes to be sore from the rubbing, but I'm thinking it's because i haven't been wearing them that long, and my foot hasn't completely made an imprint onto the flip flop sole; so, after wearing for a longer period of time, I'm hoping these flip flops won't feel so tight on my foot.
Overall, I like these flip flops because their comfortable.
on August 2, 2017
I believe that my foot is best sized for a 12 medium but the Teva 12M size is a bit too small in terms of real estate that is behind the ball of the foot. So I decided to take a risk and order 2 sizes larger!

I receive the 14m's and they have the right amount of "real estate" behind the ball of my foot, but now there is too much real estate ahead of my toes! Bummer!

But I am keeping them anyway. I realize that the Teva sizing model seems off because now having the 12m's and the 14M's neither seems right on the money but I guess close enough.
on January 5, 2016
These flip flops are really great! As you can probably tell from the name, the sole is slightly mushy on top, and feels like foam. Over time, the sole has slowly compressed into the shape of my foot, which is definitely a good thing - you can tell if you accidentally put on someone else's pair. I have found that the material slowly wears away though, so you can see the bottom layer peeking through (especially around the ball of your feet), but this is after about a year of medium-heavy use. It is true that the logo near the heel of your foot remains solid as the material around it conforms to your foot, but I've never had an issue with it.

The construction is really fantastic. The strap has managed to stay securely tied to the flip flop base, and the material is comfortable. If your flip flop catches on the sidewalk, you don't have to worry about the strap separating from the sole. However, if you are prone to tripping, you might find that the foam-like upper layer slowly gets chipped off.

It does soak up some water if you're walking in watery areas, as it isn't made of rubber. This means you will sometimes have to dry your flip flops, or feel the water as you walk in them. It's definitely not as bad as walking around in wet socks though, as the material isn't that absorbent.

Overall, these flip flops are well made, soft, and comfortable, and I'll definitely be looking towards Teva for my next pair.
on August 20, 2017
I bought a pair before, they're very comfortable but for the price the first pair didn't last long before it broke, didn't even make it through the summer and my husband isn't hard on shoes at all. I bought 2 more pairs in hopes they'll last and the last pair was just a fluke. I would give these 5 stars if the first pair hadn't broken.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.