Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts STEM Shop Popular Services henriettalacks henriettalacks henriettalacks  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Price:$11.08 - $199.00

Showing 1-10 of 1,909 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,985 reviews
on May 27, 2015
First time Flip Flop owner. Not my thing really, but after a winter of tracking mud into the house, I needed some house shoes. Wife has an original Mush pair that has to be over 10 years old. These are a little different compound but still comfortable. I expect them to form fit as hers has. They do run small from a standard shoe. I'd say about a half size. I'm a solid 10 in lots of shoes but the 11's fit (no half sizes) better for the way I walk. I've noticed lots of fit styles in flip flops from super big to exact foot size. Perhaps it's personal preference; the 10's "fit", but because there's no side support, my foot often slid off the side when walking. With the 11, there's more coverage and feels more comfortable. Only about .25" more behind the heel, but greater width. I think the debate of fit is more foot width and expectations. I think a size up is warranted though for expecting a common fit. Will they last 10 years? I don't see why not. Will I become a flip flop convert? We'll see.
review image
on June 29, 2014
These are hands down the most comfortable flip flops I have ever had. I just bought my second pair. They have a great selection of colors and designs and the prices on Amazon are unbeatable.

Many other reviewers have complained about the plastic logo marker inlaid in the heel footbed. Although I do think this is not the most ideal place for this logo I don't think it takes anything away from the comfort aspect and I don't even notice it. Be aware that the footbed will conform to your foot quite well, but this does take away some of the comfort when the foam gets crushed down. That's the reason I bought a second pair.

These are great for camping and traveling as they are super light compared to other brands. You can always catch me with these in my backpack on the trail or stuffed in my carry on somewhere. I don't travel without my Tevas. I was very interested in Chacos as a second alternative to these that may be a heavier duty outdoor option, but after looking at them I just couldn't get past the weight of Chacos when compared to the Tevas. The Chacos felt like a brick on my feet where the Tevas are literally like a feather and you don't even notice you're wearing them. Also an advantage for lightweight traveling and backpacking.

If you're looking for a quality, lightweight, comfortable footwear option I would not hesitate to pick these up. I think you will be very pleased with all aspects of this simple piece of footwear.

Don't leave home without them!
33 comments| 35 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 28, 2016
Poor quality! My husband got about a week out of these brand new flips. After about 3 days they were cupping in the heel and the sole was showing wear. He stopped wearing them after a week telling me they were so flat he couldn't wear them. This is the second pair that have done this... He is tall and slim and should not wear out a pair of "good" sandals in 1 week. Just to compare I am still wearing the same Mush sandals from 4 summers ago.
review image review image review image review image
on August 14, 2016
I've known the Teva brand for a long time and never had a pair so I was excited to get these. First thing I noticed is the logo they place right in the heal can be felt with ever step. I can't say it's a slight discomfort, but enough to make me look for another brand. But that's not why I'm giving Teva a 1 star...
I took my new Tevas on an all inclusive trip to Mexico. 2 days into the week, I notice my foot bleeding in 2 places from contact with the edge of the strap. The strap is a harder nylon-like material, not a soft material at all. By the 3rd day, I'm wearing tennis shoes.
When I get home I contact Teva, still optimistic these are defective, or maybe this nylon strap is too rough for my feet. I requested a canvas strap, in my exchange giving all the requested information. Without any notice, Teva changed to an ugly yellow pair of the same flip flop I returned. What's going on here? I feel like I've wasted a bunch of time and the $6 in return shipping. Buy another brand. Clearly Teva isn't what it used to be.
on June 9, 2016
My second pair. I got about 9 months on the last pair. They don't actually seem to wear down they just compress until they're too thin but the tread and straps are still intact. I wear them in the house and outside as well and they are the only things on my feet besides nothing and a pair of Merrel hiking shoes. They look good and feel good and I will buy them as long as they make them at this quality. Our cat likes to lay on them when they're not on my feet and he chooses his pillows carefully.

Update: Just took in another pair. I flatten out two pair of these a year because I'm big and tall and used to wearing out cloths and shoes. These newer versions don't have the logo insert embedded in the heel. The reason this is important to me is because when these start to thin out, that logo insert was hard and would give me heel bruises. Apparently not anymore so I'm looking forward to that. Overall still a nice flip flop.
on March 27, 2017
I buy a new pair of Mush II's every year. They always fit perfect, maybe a tad on the snug size, which is great for daily wear. Only complaints I could think of is each year Teva changes their color schemes so I can never stick to the ones I like, and they wear out fast. You need new ones each year. Still the most comfy sandals I can find. They fit perfect, are very light, and are very soft. Beware they may be too soft in large gravel or thick sticks. They pierce easily on sharp objects. Again they are a daily comfort sandal, not a sport trek sandal.
on December 16, 2015
Excellent product. I've worn dozens of flip/flops over the years as have most folks. They come & go so often it is easy to lose track of which ones were good and which were not. Unlikely, after wearing these babies, you will ever forget again. The pad is cushioned well enough that your foot never experiences fatigue. The strap is well anchored and will not tear apart under reasonable duress. In short, they are very comfortable, all the time. Very solid, durable, and the quality is apparent. I wear these exclusively all summer, 24/7. I recently had one pair that lasted two seasons, which is pretty remarkable if you live in them during the summer months. Highly recommend.
VINE VOICEon October 9, 2014
I generally think of flip-flops as only slightly better than taping a piece of cardboard to my feet. They are an expedient way to avoid getting a pinecone embedded in my foot on the recycle bin, but that's it.

These Tevas, however, are a wonderful exception. Not only do they have a sturdy sole suitable for a much more rugged, outdoor shoe, they are astonishingly comfortable and extremely well-padded. I can comfortably wear them for much longer periods of time than I would typically expect to have a pair of flip-flops on. (Aspirations to Key West living aside, I'm not Jimmy Buffet.)

If you're just looking for a disposable pair of shower shoes, I'm sure you can find a less-expensive alternative. If you want flip-flops that are also quality, comfortable footwear, these are the ones.
on April 16, 2017
I used to wear the DC Shoe Co Cabo flip flops which I loved. I have not been able to find them for a few years now and got these. The Teva's need an adjustment or break in period. I have been wearing them a little bit more now that the weather is nicer. They feel good on my feet. I don't have much of an arch so I was a little worried they might not work but they do not bother me at all. I was also concerned that I bought a size too large as with a plastic school type ruler I measured almost 10in. The size 8 fits me perfectly. The only complaint I have is the same one I read about before I got these. The material for the toe strap is uncomfortable and takes some getting used to. Teva also could have use a softer material on the back side of the foot straps. However for the price I'm happy with them. I am still debating on getting a black pair.
on December 8, 2014
These start out the most comfortable flip flops I might have ever owned. Especially after about a week when it forms perfectly to your foot they are soo comfy. Now, I wore these almost every day for a couple months so your mileage may vary, but the foam bed does indeed compress and wear down much quicker than you'd think, and then they are no longer your most comfortable pair. However, I ended up ordering a second pair (in a smaller size - I feel they fit a tad large but it depends on your size - I'm about 11 and the 10/11 felt too big, 9/10 was perfect). The price is fairly low here and I didn't mind doing that, wish they had more color options with contrasting soles.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.