Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Wonder Woman now available on Blu-ray, 3D, and 4K Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 2,185 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 2,275 reviews
on July 19, 2017
It took several wearings to break them in, but they are very comfortable after. I also had an issue with the right foot would squeak, but after getting the wet a few times, that has gone away. These are great when wet and dry well.
I wear a 9 or 10 (US) depending on the manufacturer. My Birkenstocks are a 42 (EU), but they are not good for the beach, pool, or waterpark. I bought a 10 in these, and they are just right. Couldn't be happier!
on June 12, 2017
I really like the Teva brand of flip flops. They last longer than some of the cheaper one and are very comfy. My first pair lasted a good year, with constant wearing almost daily. The soles are pretty durable and held up to my 45 minute walks, twice a day with dog for the past year. I live in a hilly area, so the soles take a lot of pounding and have really held up.

I wear a size 8 and ordered the same and they fit exactly.
on June 28, 2017
Frankly, nothing can possibly beat the Original TEVA Mush Flip-Flop.
I've worn them for years and they are my standard summertime footwear.
Although I am a woman, I like to get the Men's as they seem to be a bit more "Mushy" than the Women's.
Sometimes I put them in the washing machine to get them good and clean and that also plumps them up a bit.
Not with hot water, however.
on June 20, 2015
As expected from the highest reviewed men's sandals on Amazon, these are amazing. Got the size 12, fits perfectly. I always used to get my flip flops from Payless but they only last 6 months and are practically cardboard shoes. Decided to try something new and glad I did. These will surely last me a long time which means no more shopping (yes!). I was worried they would be too soft but actually they are just right. Not too hard, not too soft. The extra arch support is awesome and I can wear these all day. The straps aren't tight either and I have giant hobbit feet. So it's comfortable all around. Really satisfied with the purchase and will totally buy these again.
on March 26, 2017
So far this may be the best flip flop I've ever owned. Being in South Florida we live in flip flops so we have some experience in choosing flipies. I like these better than Crocks and even better than the 90 dollar Hawaiian pair I bought several years ago. Have ordered another pair in a different color just to have a spare. Also great for boating and they haven't stretched from being wet and in the sun all the time.
on August 24, 2017
I'm definitely not a person who enjoys wearing flip flops. I know, I'm one of those people. My wife wears them all year, even when it's snowing. With that being said we know what makes a good pair of flip flops. I got these to use at the beach and that is all I use them for. They are very reasonably priced, true to size & comfortable. I expext to get a lot of use out of these.
on June 11, 2017
Buy a new set every year. Really comfy, but they compact after months of use and lose a lot of their initial cushioning. I wear them around the house and pretty much all weekend during the summer so they do get a lot of use. They're not terribly expensive so not that much of an issue getting a new pair every year, but wish they lasted a bit longer. Someone who wears them less or weighs less than me would probably get a few more miles on them than I do, but I've worn holes in the bottom of more than one pair so I get my money's worth and buy a new set every year so...
on August 30, 2013
I discovered the Teva Mush flip flops a couple years ago and since then they've slowly become the only kind I wear. I live in Florida and wear flip flops a lot - even to work on "Flip Flop Fridays". In fact I have a pair on now as I write this! (Teva Mushes, although a different colored pair than these I'm reviewing). I don't know if I would be considered a flip flop aficionado, but I have spent a lot of time trying to find flip flops that I like and which suit my needs. Earlier this year, in cleaning up my closet, I threw away about a dozen pairs of flip flops of varying makes and types because I just didn't wear them anymore. That left me still with about another dozen that I felt sure I would use at least some of the time. Since then, I've only worn the Teva Mushes, of which I have six pairs. I bought this latest pair as a replacement for one that my puppy chewed up. I'm to the point where I don't want to wear anything else. They're so comfortable and lightweight, they're like walking around on little clouds. Plus, they look good and my feet don't slip around in them. They have good gription, both on the bottom and on top. The only down side is that, because they are made of such lightweight stuff, they can get nicked up easily on the top edges if you're not careful. A small price to pay for an otherwise awesome pair of flip flops!
on July 8, 2015
I'm liking these flip flops, the sole is actually comfortable and has cushion.
The only problem I had with these is that the thong, that goes in between my big toe and second toe, it's causing the crevice of those said toes to be sore from the rubbing, but I'm thinking it's because i haven't been wearing them that long, and my foot hasn't completely made an imprint onto the flip flop sole; so, after wearing for a longer period of time, I'm hoping these flip flops won't feel so tight on my foot.
Overall, I like these flip flops because their comfortable.
on August 2, 2017
I believe that my foot is best sized for a 12 medium but the Teva 12M size is a bit too small in terms of real estate that is behind the ball of the foot. So I decided to take a risk and order 2 sizes larger!

I receive the 14m's and they have the right amount of "real estate" behind the ball of my foot, but now there is too much real estate ahead of my toes! Bummer!

But I am keeping them anyway. I realize that the Teva sizing model seems off because now having the 12m's and the 14M's neither seems right on the money but I guess close enough.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.