Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 63 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 71 reviews
on May 10, 2014
Way back when I owned a pair of the original Mush Teva, and when I saw this flip-flop, I immediately remembered my positive experience with the original (which was much thicker than this flip-flop). This version is like half as thick as the original, but just as comfortable. They fit well, and the feel great. The only caveat I have is that the material that goes between your big and second toes can be a little uncomfortable, but (for me) that is true with any flip-flop, and I can't blame the flip-flop for that!
on June 17, 2014
These were absolutely the best, most comfortable flip flops I have worn. My feet get really hot in the Houston summers and I hate shoes and socks! I have worn these every summer for years--often the cheap rubber type. The Teva ones are really different and this is why: It has a perfect fit between sole and strap and is cushioned to be instantly comfortable. There is a firm sole surface that is anti-skid. After two days your feet make a soft impression and this makes for a perfect fit. They are very light weight. Absolutely the best casual footwear ever. The description says that sizes are accurate and to order with confidence. This is true and I am 100% satisfied with this product.
on November 8, 2015
These are the best sandles I have ever owned, and hold up fairly well.

They fit perfect, I would suggest buying a half size larger than your normal shoe size.

I purchased a pair of these a four years ago, and wore them until they had holes in the bottom. I can wear them all day. I soley wore these sandles while spending 10 days in Costa Rica. Since they don't make them anymore, I bough three pairs. I will be sad when they all wear out.
on January 20, 2015
My husband loves tense flippers. He says they're cushy and comfy. The straps fit well so they don't fall off but also don't cut into the top of his feet. My husband is the PICKIEST flip flop wearer EVER and I will buy these over and over again for him! He also tends to wear out his flop flops within a couple months - goes through two pairs every summer - Last summer he wore these all summer long for 4 months and these bad boys are still going strong. I've literally bought him $80 flip flops before that were less comfortable and lasted less time.
on September 13, 2013
I didn't expect much for the price. They showed to be "mediums" and I wear a 9.5 2E. I do wear other Teva products so I figured the foot w/b fine w/a 10 (M) - since flip flops don't come in half sizes. The length is fine, but w/the toe strap my foot is in the right part for the arch and comes up to 1/4 inch to the rear. Now that tells me that's probably NO 10 size because I'm a perfect 9.5. The width is fine also..I'm not spilling over the side. What's trouble some is the opening for the straps on top of the foot is so small I have to use my hands to slip them on. For flip flops...that's annoying. Now lets see how long they last...I'll let you know.
on August 8, 2016
This is not a complaint but a warning. I squirt 91% isopropyl alcohol between my toes to prevent athlete's foot. The alcohol eventually dissolved the bonding agent. The product literally came apart at the seams. I never had this problem with any other Teva product so it was unexpected.
on May 26, 2013
Bought them for my dad since he loves to wear flops in the summer. He's always worn the $3 type from the dollar store, but now he doesn't let those things touch his feet. He is very satisfied with these Teva flops. He is not a thin man, and even though the shoes have molded to the shape of his feet, they don't have that hard plastic emblem that some Tevas have, so they are still comfortable for him.
on July 22, 2013
This is a very comfortable and true to size sandal. I normally wear 10's but bought the 9 so that the sandal wouldn't flop around on my foot. This sandal is very true to size and fits snug in a size 9 on me, but that's the way I wanted it so I'm happy with it. If you toe drag at all, know that the material on the top next to your toes will degrade a little bit, but otherwise these sandals are lasting. The mush sole is very nice and comfy, but this sandal does squeak a little bit when walking. Still though, I would buy this again in a heartbeat.
on September 12, 2013
Unlike my other Tevas which have more support, these are very soft and more like the traditional "shower shoes". They are of the traditional Teva quality, but are soft enough that if the toe catches on something, it bends under the sole. But if you want a minimalist feel, these ought to do you well.
on February 25, 2014
I was convinced that I hated flip-flops as they would constantly damage and irritate the soles of my feet before I was gently guided to Teva by my girlfriend. These sandals have lasted eight times as long as any pair I'd previously owned (however dollar-store cheap those others may have been) and not once have I had issue with irritation or any sort while wearing them, even when worn for weeks on end.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.