|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$46.47 - $89.99 & FREE Returns. Details|
- Rubber sole
- Heel measures approximately 1.5"
- Platform measures approximately 0.75"
- Sport sandal featuring debossed logo and adjustable hook-and-loop straps at toe, instep, and heel^Pull-loop at heel^Compression molded EVA midsole for lightweight comfort^Nylon stability shank^Traction outsole
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Leather upper Waterproof upper materials Hook and loop closure Shoc PadTM in the heel Microfiber footbed Nylon shank Spider Original rubber outsole
The Tanza from Teva is a great men's sandal from dawn to dusk, both rugged enough for the river and stylish enough for the streets. Made with a waterproof, full-grain leather upper and notched sole for versatile traction, this sandal also sports the classic Teva strapping system for a secure and personal fit. The footbed is anatomically correct for all-day walking comfort.See all Product Description
- Product Dimensions: 13 x 9 x 5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0055ATW8G
- Item model number: Tanza Leather-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 17, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
He was considering the Teva Fossil Canyon which is a great look also....but has a semi-enclosed heel....meaning no shaking sand/pebbles out the back! This was a deal breaker for him.
They are true to size (possibly slightly bigger). He wears an 8.5-9. I ordered the 8.5, and they were a great fit with a tiny bit of room to spare in length. Don't go bigger than what you normally wear!
Well-made...super comfy...great style that I like as well!
I'm very disappointed in the build quality of this sandal.
I would steer clear of these sandals until they figure out what is happening to their manufacturing line.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The dark rugged tread example are my current 5yr.old hiking,walking ones. The thin tread, grey one is the new pair that came. Read morePublished 11 days ago by Cosmicvoyager
These sandals are an updated replacement for my fav Teva Tanza sandals. I like the new features especially the tug loop on the heel strap. Read morePublished 14 days ago by Mark Aloha
I've been wearing this model for 5 years or more; almost every day. Very comfortable and allow my feet to breath, unlike regular shoes. Read morePublished 15 days ago by Don
good sandals. fit a bit shorter than i usually wear, but that's compared to an older pair of Tevas that i have and am used to. it still fits though. Read morePublished 1 month ago by mroth
I was skeptical about spending this amount of money on sandals, but after wearing them the feel and fit exceeded my expectations. Very easy to wear all day long!Published 1 month ago by Michael K. Mitten