Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 2,105 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 2,190 reviews
on July 10, 2015
After reading other reviews I was conflicted about whether to go up or down a size in regards to my regular size 8.5 shoes size. I opted up and ordered the size 9 and glad I did having long toes. I wished reviews included the inches whereas this would be helpful when determining the size that would be best. So I measured the size 9 sandal at the footbed at exactly 10.5 inches. I love my original Teva sandals, Im sure you will too!!
review image
11 comment| 212 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 6, 2015
I purchased these for our Disney vacation this summer but decided to wear them today to see how they would hold up while a day at the casino and shopping... A+ ... I love these sandals. I put them on at 10:30 am and I took them off at 6:30 pm ... Although I was tired my feet did not hurt. They were very comfortable. I am happy because I also purchased them in purple. They are definitely worth the price. The strap around my ankle was nice they weren't too tight or too loose. They didn't aggravate my ankles. The material is soft and sturdy.

I was so happy about my decision to purchase them and how comfortable they are, I told my sister she should try a pair. If you are thinking about buying them... have no fear, go ahead and order them, you will not be disappointed.
review image review image review image
on February 22, 2017
This is a good cross between a utility shoe and a flip-flop/casual shoe. It is sturdy enough for hiking, kayaking, and outdoors activities but also style too. The ankle strap is secure as is the foot strap. No, they don't stink or have a smell - not even in 100+deg trail/lake days. Some cons of this shoe would be: they get slippery when wet and don't have a great grip when water is introduced, especially the insole, and your feet will slide on the footbed, could cause injury; have a very masculine cut/design to the shoe shape, look more like men's flip-flops; they attract grime and make your feet (and the shoe) more dirty than usual. I originally bought these for summertime because we often go laking or hiking and I wanted a cheap but sturdy and stylish option. However, I've ended up just wearing them on long, hot days when I have to do a lot of walking. They are comfortable, very comfortable and do have some use - but the original intended purpose has some serious cons to it.
on May 28, 2014
perfect fit, very comfortable and even though I am almost 90 years old I can hardly wiait to prance throughd a sandy beach. Just so my childen aren't runing behind me with a wheel chair. Just kidding. I actually was a bit leary about them at my age but they are most comfortable and cling to the foot like a sock.
on March 27, 2016
Got these for my trip to Hawaii and wore them all over the island, they got me to the top of Diamond Head, the seriously hard hike up to Maunowili Falls, and all over the North Shore. No rubbing, no discomfort, nothing. The hike up Maunowili was extremely muddy(highly recommend it's so funnnn) and these washed well in the washer. These are my new go to shoe!
review image
on July 30, 2016
This was a last minute purchase that I was hoping would fit. They were delivered the day before I was to leave for my vacation, so at that point an exchange for a different size was not an option. To my delight and relief this sandal was perfect. The fit and comfort level is amazing. These are pretty true to size. All that aside they are super cute and the ankle strap gives a feminine touch to what would otherwise be a boring flip flop. Even though I bought these specifically for a rafting trip I find that I look to wear them now that I am back home.
on January 2, 2016
Tried really hard to like these. They offer what I usually love in a sandal (thong, ankle strap, light weight). And I am a very old fan of Teva, so I thought I'd give them a try. I got them and just couldn't keep them no matter how hard I tried to convince myself I wanted them. The ball of the foot area was very wide - about half an inch extra on each side, while the arch was too narrow and was not as wide as my foot. Looked like I was on my tippy toes on top of a lily pad. Couple that with the fact that, as a few other reviewers have mentioned, the ankle straps aren't quite tall enough for comfort, and these went back. The ankle strap was just under the ankle bone, uncomfortable as all get out, and very awkward to try and walk in. I had previously tried these on in an REI store for a much higher price, and they fit fine. I am thinking it's a quality and consistency issue, as these did not have the same fit as the identical pair I tried on in REI.
on October 30, 2014
I bought a pair of these for my wife and I also bought a pair in blue so we would have new sandals for winter. Teva's are well made and have an arch for support. We wear sandals year around and these are great for rainy winter weather. They have very good traction, fit well and stay secure to the foot. If you buy a pair of these please look on the inner side strap as there is a 2nd velcro attachment so you can secure the sandal to your foot from the rear or the side. The side allows you to make a comfortable adjustment so you can just slip them on and off.
on September 2, 2016
Honestly, I couldn't even wear these for more than a few minutes before sending them back. The ankle strap is absurdly short, even for someone with what could be considered "average" sized ankles. The ridiculous ankle strap made everything hurt and incredibly uncomfortable. When I asked the company, I would told there was no way to fix that issue.

The colors were nice though, which just made it all the more disappointing.
on June 24, 2016
I can't believe these are really Tevas; Is it possible they are knockoffs ? I must have 10-12 pairs of Tevas, wear them year round. These are flimsy, the sole is thin and hard...the strap that goes over the toes, is a killer. I couldn't wear these for any longer than a couple of minutes. I hate returning things but these are going back.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.