|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$39.74 - $129.95 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately 1.31" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 0.75"
- Water-ready sandal featuring two hook-and-loop for adjustability and heel pull-on loop
- Shock-absorbing ShocPad technology, Microban zinc-based odor-resistant treatment
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Water-ready polyester webbing upper is extremely durable and dries quickly after getting wet Easy hook-and-loop closure comes on and off quickly and gets the fit just right Contoured EVA footbed supports your arch to keep your foot happy and healthy Treated with Microban®, a zinc-based antimicrobial technology that helps prevent stink A cushioned Shoc Pad™ in the heel absorbs impact where you need it most Spider Original rubber outsole is extremely durable and supplies great traction Nylon shank stabilizes and supports your foot on uneven terrain Care and Cleaning found Here
Teva is an authentic icon in the outdoor industry. Founded in the early 1980's by a Colorado River guide, Teva pioneered the sport-sandal category. For more than 20 years on rivers, in canyons, and across the trails of the great outdoors, athletes and enthusiasts have traveled the globe comfortably and confidently in Teva footwear. Providing positive contributions to the world in which we play is at the core of everything Teva stands for. The Teva name itself is a Hebrew word meaning "nature" and the hand logo is the Hopi symbol for "friendship" and "water." Teva supports the outdoor athletic lifestyle and remains committed to innovation in outdoor performance footwear, the platforms which carry enthusiasts beyond the offices of the day-to-day and onto the rivers, trails, and canyons of the next adventure.
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 8 x 15 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00NJEN4T8
- Item model number: W VERRA-W
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 10, 2015
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
I know you're thinking they're white and they'll get so dirty but they clean easily with just water, I live in Florida and I'm out in my yard working with these on and they'll get filthy but unjust run the hose over them and they're clean again! They're super comfy, Teva usually is. Can't go wrong with this buy.
Update: I love these! I can wear them all day, multiple days in a row, and they are still ridiculously comfortable! No blisters, no tender spots. The straps stretched a tad, but I needed them to. They fit like a glove.