|Fits as expected||
Teva Women's Capri Universal Sandal
|Price:||$53.51 - $110.00 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Rubber sole
- Sporty leather sandal featuring asymmetric toe strap and adjustable hook-and-loop strap at ankle
- Cork-wrapped midsole
Customers who bought this item also bought
Teva women's sandal
Teva is an authentic icon in the outdoor industry. Founded in the early 1980's by a Colorado River guide, Teva pioneered the sport-sandal category. For more than 20 years on rivers, in canyons, and across the trails of the great outdoors, athletes and enthusiasts have traveled the globe comfortably and confidently in Teva footwear. Providing positive contributions to the world in which we play is at the core of everything Teva stands for. The Teva name itself is a Hebrew word meaning "nature" and the hand logo is the Hopi symbol for "friendship" and "water." Teva supports the outdoor athletic lifestyle and remains committed to innovation in outdoor performance footwear, the platforms which carry enthusiasts beyond the offices of the day-to-day and onto the rivers, trails, and canyons of the next adventure.
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0126KQA1Y
- Item model number: Capri Universal-W
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 30, 2015
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I wish the strap at the toes was also adjustable as I can feel the stitches rubbing my pinky. Hoping this will loosen after some wear.
The footbed is leather and feels really comfortable.
Sizing- I am 6.5 (22.5cm long foot) and got the 6.5. Length and width are just right, not much left in the toes like some of the other Teva styles which are really long.
The sole has non-slip rubber which is good. Not sure how they will hold up in wet conditions though. A very light sandal too.
Hoping the cork doesn't crack over time!
PROS: great quality materials, modern design and it does not cut on the smaller toes, great rubber outsole with good traction and cushion in the heel.
CONS: smaller in length (3/4) a bit too wide on toebox even for a person with slightly wider feet.
I put bandaids on the inside toe strap and that has helped, but they have been sore on expectationsfor the price. They look cute and have a little arch, still better than a flat pair of sandals but disappointing for me.