|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$49.95 - $126.00 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately 5.5" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1"
- Boot opening measures approximately 11" around
- Waterproof ankle boot featuring notched topline and wrap-around braided straps with push-stud buckle
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
An ankle-height De La Vina outfitted in supple waterproof suede—because sometimes only booties will do. Waterproof suede upper Canvas lining Medial zipper closure Rubber outsole Shipping Note: Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, P.O. Boxes, and APO addresses is not available for this item
Teva is an authentic icon in the outdoor industry. Founded in the early 1980's by a Colorado River guide, Teva pioneered the sport-sandal category. For more than 20 years on rivers, in canyons, and across the trails of the great outdoors, athletes and enthusiasts have traveled the globe comfortably and confidently in Teva footwear. Providing positive contributions to the world in which we play is at the core of everything Teva stands for. The Teva name itself is a Hebrew word meaning "nature" and the hand logo is the Hopi symbol for "friendship" and "water." Teva supports the outdoor athletic lifestyle and remains committed to innovation in outdoor performance footwear, the platforms which carry enthusiasts beyond the offices of the day-to-day and onto the rivers, trails, and canyons of the next adventure.
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 9 x 5.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00TVH0DP0
- Item model number: W DELAVINA ANKLE - SUEDE-W
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 5, 2015
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
These boots are totally cute - comfortable, small heel good for walking....if the sole was better. I replaced my soles with Kiwi soles and they were 50% better immediately. These fit a bit small - I ordered a 9.5 (after reading the reviews saying I should size up a bit - I went up a half size) and probably should have went up a whole size as my toes are at the very end. Which is really weird. They also rub weird on the back of my heels and instep...but if I wear thin socks, it helps for a bit. I would have returned them - but I REALLY needed them for a couple of outfits and they really are super cute - just wish they were better quality. And actually fit like they're supposed to.
I do wear them fairly often - and they seem to be holding up pretty well considering...I just wish they were the footbed of my Hurricanes :(