|Price:||$25.95 - $205.00 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
|Fits as expected||
- Synthetic sole
- Heel measures approximately 1.75"
- Platform measures approximately 1.25"
- Casual platform sandal featuring strappy upper with hook-and-loop closures at ankle and vamp
- EVA footbed and platform for comfort
- Durabrasion rubber outsole for durable traction
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Teva women's sandal
Teva is an authentic icon in the outdoor industry. Founded in the early 1980's by a Colorado River guide, Teva pioneered the sport-sandal category. For more than 20 years on rivers, in canyons, and across the trails of the great outdoors, athletes and enthusiasts have traveled the globe comfortably and confidently in Teva footwear. Providing positive contributions to the world in which we play is at the core of everything Teva stands for. The Teva name itself is a Hebrew word meaning "nature" and the hand logo is the Hopi symbol for "friendship" and "water." Teva supports the outdoor athletic lifestyle and remains committed to innovation in outdoor performance footwear, the platforms which carry enthusiasts beyond the offices of the day-to-day and onto the rivers, trails, and canyons of the next adventure.
- Product Dimensions: 13 x 7 x 6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00NJEN2UO
- Item model number: Flatform Universal-W
- Date first listed on Amazon: October 17, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The ONLY con (and reason for 4/5 stars) is that I wish the straps were just a TINY bit longer.