|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$44.95 - $100.00 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Leather and Textile
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately 5" from arch
- Boot opening measures approximately 10" around
- - Spun Polyester Webbing Upper
- Adjustable ankle strap
Customers who bought this item also bought
A sturdy sole and a design that flatters—the kayenta is a feminine sandal that will take you anywhere.
Teva is an authentic icon in the outdoor industry. Founded in the early 1980's by a Colorado River guide, Teva pioneered the sport-sandal category. For more than 20 years on rivers, in canyons, and across the trails of the great outdoors, athletes and enthusiasts have traveled the globe comfortably and confidently in Teva footwear. Providing positive contributions to the world in which we play is at the core of everything Teva stands for. The Teva name itself is a Hebrew word meaning "nature" and the hand logo is the Hopi symbol for "friendship" and "water." Teva supports the outdoor athletic lifestyle and remains committed to innovation in outdoor performance footwear, the platforms which carry enthusiasts beyond the offices of the day-to-day and onto the rivers, trails, and canyons of the next adventure.
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B06W2KQ7F7
- Item model number: 6310
- Date first available at Amazon.com: February 14, 2017
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
These will be very versatile. I mostly wear pants, but they would also look nice with a summer dress or skirt. I can do garden work in them and spray them off with a hose. They will be great for the beach or out by the pool too!