|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$61.58 - $99.95|
- Rubber sole
- Heel measures approximately 1"
- Platform measures approximately 0.75"
- NOTE: "W" labelled on the product box and product denotes 'Women's' not width of the shoes.
- Athletic sandal with waterproof nubuck-leather upper featuring three adjustable hook-and-loop straps
- Shock-absorbing ShocPad in heel
Customers who bought this item also bought
The tirra leather brings a little refinement to the fun and energetic tirra for all of your formal occasions. Now you can dress up while still enjoying all of the comfort and performance that you'd expect on a grueling adventure. Spider original rubber outsole provides uncompromised grip in wet environments while a nylon shank adds torsional rigidity and stability
The Tirra from Teva is the perfect sandal for outdoor adventures. It features a leather upper with a foam and stretch mesh lining for comfort. A spongy footbed cushions every step and absorbs shock, and a patented rubber outsole offers traction and durability. Plus three hook-and-loop straps allow for a perfect fit.See all Product description
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 7 x 5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B003VPA6BO
- Item model number: W TIRRA LEATHER-W
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 4, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
I rated this shoe as 'somewhat wide' and 'somewhat large' because I have small & narrow feet.
That said, on my first outing wearing this shoe, it was a fairly hot day (85 degrees or so) and my feet, naturally, sweated a bit. I wound up with a large blister on the outside of both my feet, along with a series chafe along the back of one of my heels and another two blisters right under the ball of my foot.
This may simply be that I walked too far on my first outing. I walked about 5 miles, which is normal for me, but may not have been enough for me to work in this sandal. I'll update as I go along - it's coming with me on a long trip, and I'll have lots more time to wear it mile by mile and see how it shapes up over time.
The sandals I received were also a little damaged - the two layers of the straps were coming apart. It's an easy fix with superglue, but frankly that's not really a fix I wanted to make on a brand-new shoe. The straps do adjust very nicely and hold well, and for a wide foot like mine, that's a big plus.
I'll update this review as I walk along.
UPDATE: I walked over 1500 miles in these and they're still a great shoe. Just recently, the insole fell apart, but that's to be expected with the amount of use I gave them. Very comfortable, and the issues with chafing wasn't a problem over time, I think it's just the shiny newness of the shoe that was the issue.
I'm still a little miffed that I had to mend the shoe first thing, so I'm docking one star for that, but I'd buy them again.