|Fits as expected||
- Rubber sole
- Heel measures approximately 1"
- Strappy athletic sandal featuring open-construction design with slim webbing straps and water-channeling lug patterns
- Adjustable straps
- Shock absorption for soft and comfortable experience
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
- Save 10% each on Qualifying items offered by The Shoe Company when you purchase 1 or more. Enter code 7HX9QCY5 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% each on Qualifying items offered by The Shoe Company when you purchase 1 or more. Enter code WRT64R3B at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Performance can come in a petite package. Case in point, the Teva Zirra. A minimal strap configuration gives you the adjustability you need without overburdening you with a bunch of straps and buckles. Hit the beach, or really anywhere wet with the Teva Zerra.
Teva is an authentic icon in the outdoor industry. Founded in the early 1980's by a Colorado River guide, Teva pioneered the sport-sandal category. For more than 20 years on rivers, in canyons, and across the trails of the great outdoors, athletes and enthusiasts have traveled the globe comfortably and confidently in Teva footwear. Providing positive contributions to the world in which we play is at the core of everything Teva stands for. The Teva name itself is a Hebrew word meaning "nature" and the hand logo is the Hopi symbol for "friendship" and "water." Teva supports the outdoor athletic lifestyle and remains committed to innovation in outdoor performance footwear, the platforms which carry enthusiasts beyond the offices of the day-to-day and onto the rivers, trails, and canyons of the next adventure.
- Product Dimensions: 10.8 x 6.8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00566SN8E
- Item model number: Zirra-W
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 4, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
When shopping for a sandal, I needed one that adjusts (for my swelling feet), has good arch support, is comfortable for long term wear and extended walking, allows the top of my feet to breath, is waterproof, and looks nice. This one really fit the bill. With all of that.....I am still very surprised at how comfortable they are.
My only complaint (if you can call it that) is that I wear an 8 1/2 to 9 normally so ordered the 8 1/2. I really should have gotten an 8 or even a 7 1/2 as it really is too long. They still work and I still wear them all of the time but I do wish that I had known that they do run on the large side.
So.....don't hesitate to purchase the shoe but make sure to order 1/2 to a full size small then what you would normally wear.
I've read that other users have had an issue with the top strap & buckle coming loose. A quick note on that: it happened to me initially, but then I realized why it was happening. The buckle itself has a little locking mechanism on it that engages when you tighten the strap and then pull it in a downward direction. If you just pull the strap to the right or left to tighten it w/out pulling it down after, the lock (bar in the center of the buckle) will not engage. I've started using this technique and they stay tight every time I adjust the straps!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I have chronic plantar fasciitis and a lower back herniated disk so the right shoe is very important for me.Read more