TexCups Texas Size Large JUMBO Silicone Cupcake Liners Muffin Baking Cups Soap Mold Set of 12
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- TexCups Large Baking Cups Molds are Reusable and Nonstick! No need for a muffin tray!
- BPA Free, Enviromentally Friendly, FDA Approved, 100% Food-grade
- Set of 12 LARGE 3.5 inch Cups, Easy to Peel and Easy to Wash~ (colors may vary)
- Oven, Microwave, Freezer, Refrigerator and Dishwasher Safe!
- For cold or hot use! Use as a candy or soap mold as well!! Holds 6 oz. of liquid!
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Suggested Uses: Use with or without a muffin pan to bake cupcakes, muffins, meat loafs, sausage crumbles, baked eggs, fruit cups, chocolate moose, cheesecakes, pastry shell lined desserts, ect. Use as party decorations. Use as a soap mold with shea butter and essential oils, ect. Use as a candy mold for refrigerating or freezing puddings, gelato, ice cream, and candies, including chocolate. Use in a lunch box as containers to separate goodies. Ok, so you get the idea! There are so many more uses that these JUMBO baking cups can be used for in your home! Our silicone baking cups transmit heat evenly for perfect jumbo size muffins or cupcakes every time! A pan is not required to use these. Please note that these cups are larger than a standard cupcake/muffin tin and will not fit in the cup holes.
Top customer reviews
For those of you out there who are on a similar mission and would like some suggestions (I've done all of the review-reading and countless hours of browsing for you already - you're welcome), here you go:
- trivets (http://www.amazon.com/ME-FAN-Silicone-Multi-Use-Insulated-Flexible/dp/B0132J9YTI?ie=UTF8&ref_=cm_cr-mr-title): bright, pretty, effective and easy to keep clean!
- mini muffin pan (http://www.amazon.com/Lucentee%C2%AE-Large-Mini-Muffin-Pans/dp/B00Y3ATX4C?ie=UTF8&ref_=cm_cr-mr-title): great for little cake/muffin bites or for freezing ice "cubes" with pieces of fruit.
- baking mats (http://www.amazon.com/Artisan-Non-Stick-Silicone-Baking-Mat/dp/B00629K4YK?ie=UTF8&keywords=silicone%20baking%20mat&qid=1458742898&ref_=sr_1_4&s=kitchen&sr=1-4): easy clean up, no more scraping baked goods off of your baking trays!
- oven mitts (http://www.amazon.com/HOMWE-Silicone-Mitts-Commercial-Grade/dp/B00WUDQ61W?ie=UTF8&psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_search_detailpage): the best oven mitts I've ever used, hands down.
These baking cups don't even need to be greased up before you pop 'em in your oven with whatever you decide to bake in them. They're SO easy to clean, they stay warm to the touch (kid-friendly, or just klutz-friendly, if you're like me), they're brightly colored, and are all around the best baking cups I've used. I throw them on top of a metal baking tray (the smaller one of these two trays holds a dozen of these cups well: http://www.amazon.com/Nordic-Ware-Natural-Aluminum-Commercial/dp/B00MYXCVTO?ie=UTF8&psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_search_detailpage), bake, and voila!
I have also used two of these to line the cup holders in my car console.....perfect size and when they get dirty or dusty I can easily slip them out and wash them and put them back in. The regular size muffin cups were way too small. These fit perfectly.