Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Texas Roadhouse Gift Card
Amazon Vehicles Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer power_s3 power_s3 power_s3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now

78%
22%
Denomination: 50.00|Design Name: Traditional|Change

on September 30, 2012
The product was as expected. It is a giftcard, so there is not much expectation other than I can use it at Texas Roadhouse.

My only down comment would be with regard to the shipping practice of the seller. They do not conform with the 24-48 hour shipping guidelines that amazon mentions when you order. You DO still receive the item in the time frame allotted, but it took them 4 business days to ship the item ( via first class mail ), so I received it by day 5. I was mighty concerned I would not receive the item because of this inconsistency.
on December 17, 2012
I received this card right on time and with the full balance I put on the card! It is a great gift to give to those you love or appreciate.

Thank you.
on February 10, 2013
I didn't realize before that I could buy a gift card so easily on Amazon for so many place...I wanted to get this as a Christmas gift for someone who loves Texas Roadhouse but I don't live anywhere near one. This definitely saved me a drive, and was delivered quickly!
on February 18, 2013
This is the first time I buy a gift card through Amazons, this was a gift for my daughter and the experience was owsome! received it right on time, before Valentines Day! She was very happy to be able to go to her favorite restaurant with her husband on valentines day.
on December 9, 2012
This was a quick and easy gift idea for a friend. Arrived quickly, preactivated, and grouped together. It could not have been more simple.
on August 3, 2013
This company got my gift card to me fast !! Very little price
to pay for it. Food was wonderful. I took my parents out for
their 66th Wedding Anniversary.
on January 29, 2013
My husband loved this gift card. He is hard to buy for so this was like hitting the find Mitch a gift app
on December 31, 2012
bought it for a Christmas gift . it arrived on time and the person was very happy to have it
on December 28, 2012
I ordered this product for my nephew and was exactly what I ordered. my nephew was very happy to get it for Christmas.