|Fits as expected||
|Sale:||$41.99 - $44.99 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- 70% Bamboo Viscose / 25% Cotton / 5% Spandex
- Drawstring closure
- This TexereSilk product is exclusively fulfilled by Amazon. Buy ONLY when indicated as being shipped by Amazon
- Top features long sleeves, contrast piping, chest pocket, and side slits. Full length pants feature side pockets and elasticized waist with drawstring. Petite size available and recommended for height 5'4" and below
- Fabric's superior temperature regulating properties keep the body warm in winter and cool in summer
- Naturally hypoallergenic, bamboo fiber is especially suitable to those with sensitive skin or allergies. Bamboo plant is organically sustainable, biodegradable, grows naturally, and has a very low water footprint
- Machine wash in cold water. Remove promptly from dryer to prevent wrinkles. Imported
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Better than your average PJs, this pajama set is the very definition of softness and comfort without sacrificing style. Our best-selling bamboo pajamas are available in various styles, designs, colors, and sizes. Makes a great gift for any occasion.
- Package Dimensions: 13 x 11 x 1.5 inches
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B00DUJ46GC
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 9, 2013
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
I am a size 16, 5'5" and these were very roomy. I have to roll up the waistband and sleeves if I'm doing anything but sleeping. I didn't send them back, but I think a size down would have been better.
Haven't washed them yet, and may have to revise this review, but as for right now, they get an A+ !
Nice to have something other than blue to wear to bed.
A bit of minimal shrinkage, remains super soft after washing. The placket behind buttons no longer lies flat after washing which wrinkles front a bit- could iron this out if one was particular or appearing in public in pjs, but I don't bother.
I have always loved bamboo fabrics, but was disappointed in this company's service and product.