Texsens Cat Backpack Carrier, Super Breathable Carrier Backpack, Airline-Approved Bubble Cats and Puppies Backpacks, Designed for Hiking, Travel& Walking
- ★ Expandable Design: This pet carrier with an expandable back design gives your pet more space to rest and increase air circulation, allows your pet to move around more comfortably and reduces the anxiety. The real ever bigger expandable cat backpack.
- ★ Pet Backpack Dimensions：12.6" L x 11.8" W x 16.14" H. Perfect for dogs up to 15-pounds, or cats up to 18-pounds. Easily fits cats, small dogs, and most other small/medium-sized pets! Please measure your pet before purchasing - LENGTH: neck to base of tail; HEIGHT: floor to top of shoulder.
- ★ Super Breathable: Three sides were made of PVC mesh for the pet carriers. Well ventilated design for optimal airflow and checking on your pet. Expanded back panel to be a giant tent bed for your furry friends to enjoy outdoor time with nature and sunshine well without feeling stuffiness in the backpack, the best ventilation ever.
- ★ Comfort for You & Your Pet: Removable cozy mat for easier cleaning and let your pet enjoy it inside. This pet backpack comes with chest buckles which help to reduce the burden and keeps the shoulder straps from slipping while pet moving.
- ★ Long-Lasting Use & Easy Storage: Our premium pet carrier is quite scratch-resistant and sturdy for long-lasting use. You can also rest assured that it is strong enough to stand up to the scratches or gnawing of your pets.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Sometimes people worry that no one would take care of their lovely pets while traveling...
or sometimes people worry that they would miss their pets so much...
Now our TEXSENS pet backpack carrier is designed to solve this problem!
Traveling with your pet on holiday adds to the fun and removes the worry about how your pet is doing in your absence.
---TEXSENS Portable Expandable Pet Carrier Backpack is the perfect way for your pet to accompany you on all your globe-trotting adventures
Comfort For Your Pet
-- The collapsible dog carrier backpack can be expanded to provide more room for movement.
-- Zip openings on both sides and top side for easy to pets access.
-- This cat carrier backpack has three sides were made of PVC mesh. Multiple mesh windows for better airflow and outside view for your pet.
-- Non-toxic, chemical-free, breathable, and let your pet feel free.
Comfort For You
-- Lightweight, durable and portable, the cat carrier can be set in seconds.
-- Breathable padded shoulder strap and back mesh for comfort and moisture wicking.
-- Built in safety leash to ensure extra security for your pet and to prevent escape.
Easily Fits Cats, Small Dogs, and Most Other Small/Medium-Sized Pets!
- Product Dimension: 12.6" L x 11.8" W x 16.14" H
- Extended Size: 12.6" L x 24.41" W x 16.14" H
- Perfect for dogs up to 15-pound, or cats up to 18-pound
- Material: PVC Mesh + Oxford
- Please measure your pet before purchasing - LENGTH: neck to base of tail; HEIGHT: floor to top of shoulder.
- This backpack was approved on most major airlines, please check airline restrictions before purchase.
|Texsens Pet Expandable Backpack for Cats Dogs Puppies Kittes(Grey)||Texsens Cat Expandable Backpack for Cats Dogs Puppies Kittes(Orange)||Texsens Pet Backpack Carrier(PVC Mesh)||Texsens Pet Travel Backpack Carrier(One Size, Ash Black)||Texsens Soft-Sided Pet Carrier(Dark Grey)|
|Dimension||12.6"L x 11.8"W x 16.14"H||12.6"L x 11.8"W x 16.14"H||13"L x 11.42"W x 16.73"H||13.4"L x 9.80"W x 17.30"H||17.5" L x 10.5" W x 11" H|
|Optimal Load||18 lbs cat or 15 lbs dog||18 lbs cat or 15 lbs dog||18 lbs cat or 15 lbs dog||15 lbs cat or 13 lbs dog||15 lbs cat or 12 lbs dog|
|Color||Grey/Orange||Orange/Grey||Grey/Pink||Ash Black/Coffee||Dark Grey/Light Grey|
|Material||Oxford + PVC Mesh||Oxford + PVC Mesh||Oxford + PVC Mesh||PU leather||Oxford + PVC Mesh|
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Edit: I forgot to go over a couple opinions about the materials used. I love the canvas, it feels high end and the color is stunning, a perfect match for my pom and the gold ring makes it pop. The ring and threading for the dome/mesh is plastic which is kind of a bummer but it does keep the weight light and I don't mind (the mesh plate for the front is also plastic, not metal). Sometimes I have to pop the ring on with a little force before I can twist it the rest of the way but I've put force on it from inside and haven't gotten it to pop off so I'm not concerned about it. The mesh on the tops and sides are thick so my pup would have a hard time tearing holes into them if she ever wanted to. The side pockets are also SO USEFUL. I keep her treats in one side and her leash in the other side. The straps are nice IMO and there is padding against your back. You do need to keep the straps on the small side so the bag fits snug against your upper back and doesn't jolt your friend around. I find this more comfortable for me and my pup. There is a strap inside to secure your pet and it has a metal clasp to prevent chewing. Lastly- There's a removable fluffy bottom pad that is very stiff to help the bag keep it's shape and not fold in on itself (one of my biggest concerns!) this also makes for easy washing and you can put the pad with your pets belongings to help "scent" it with something familiar to your pet to make it more comfortable. The top panel is also lined with a very stiff & sturdy wire to keep the bags shape. Sorry for the long edit! I hope this information is useful! I added a video for those who like a more hands on feel.
Update: With two new kittens in the house this backpack has been pawesome. It makes trips to the Vets easier. Right now they both fit inside and are way more relaxed then in a classic pet carrier.
Somethings I was worried about for no reason:
-space, there’s enough room
-material: I mean it’s not Coach or something, but it’s not bad at all doesn’t feel cheap
-comfortable: he enjoys it a lot
-stable: yes he doesn’t bounce around
I would buy this again! (I mean, maybe a different one but tottaly a carrier like this!)
An average Shitzsu / Pom/ Jack Russell Terrier sized breeds would be comfortable in my opinion