Texsens Innovative Traveler Bubble Backpack Pet Carriers for Cats and Dogs
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Semi-sphere window design. Small pets, such as small cats and dogs can be easy to keep in carriers. Economize your carrying effort, eco-friendly casual life style.
- Adjustable padded shoulder straps for carrying comfort. Built-In security leash, mesh panels & ventilation holes, soft washable pad, top & side entries for maximum accessibility.
- Practically designed backpack cases, satchels, and bags are great for keeping your furry friend with you on all your adventures.
- Semi-sphere can stop them from escaping and keeps them safe in your care. Solution-based designs allow your pets to enjoy the scenery and interact with the outside world.
- Dimension: 12.99"L x 9.05"W x 15.74"H. Carrier Weight:4.1 Pound fits cat up to 10 pounds and perfect for 7 pounds cat.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Texsens focuses on making intelligent products which are able to create a comfortable and convenient lifestyle. At present, the main products of our company are LED lamps and backpack pet carriers.
The best choice for you and your pet to have a nice journey!
Sometimes people worry that no one would take care of their lovely pets while travelling, or sometimes people worry that they would miss their pets so much. Now our TEXSENS approved pet carrier is designed to solve this problem!
The design of the shoulder straps make travel more convenient and comfortable, and you can save more energy.
Traveling with your pet on vacation adds to the fun and removes worry about how your pet is doing in your absence.
TEXSENS Pet Carrier is the perfect way for your pet to accompany you on all your globe-trotting adventures.
1, Due to the characteristics of synthetic leather, there will be some slight odor. Please put the goods in the ventilated place for 2~3 days before use.
2, This back pack was approved on most major airlines, please check airline restrictions before purchase. Dimension: 12.60"L x 8.66"W x 15.74"H. Bubble Diameter: 6.06".
3, A new backpack for the cat will feel strange and not suited, how can the cat to eliminate this feeling of tension, so that the cat faster to adapt to the new backpack it?
A lot of cats first entered the backpack which has not adapted to Texsens backpack We recommend not to pull the zipper.
First of all, you can prepare toys or some snacks with a familiar smell for the cat and put it in a backpack that helps the cat to feel a bit more comfortable in the new environment. When cats come into contact with these familiar things, it can effectively relieve their tension and inadaptation. Don't force cats to touch new things. Should give the cat some time, so that it can slowly know, little by little to understand these strange things.
Let the cat calm down, reduce its aggressiveness, appease its cranky heart, so that it wil not desperately Scratching the net.
Revolutionary Semi-sphere Window Design
- Texsens Backpack Pet Carrier can stop your pet from escaping and keeps them safe in your care.
- Provide a more interesting and safe space for your pets to enjoy the sunshine and scenery with you and interact with the outside world(Good for your pet sight viewing).
- Please note: This bubble can't be interchangeable with a mesh piece, if you want to buy this bubble, please search ASIN:B071KX3QGC. If you want to buy a backpack which the bubble can be interchangeable with a mesh, please search ASIN:B01N55FY7G or ASIN:B01N1IE1UG.
Durable fabric and mesh & Ventilation Holes
- Texsens fabric pet products are made of PU leather and durable net.
- Our net is a soft PVC net, taking into account the sharp claws of animals, we use the soft rubber which is more abrasion resistant, scratch resistant, scratch resistance.
- There are plenty of air holes and large mesh areas on the front and sides of the backpack for ventilation so your pet can breath freedom(Both sides of backpack have three holes and meshes. Six holes on the front side, include three holes in bubble).
- Adjustable padded shoulder straps for carrying comfort.
- Reinforcement of the improved shoulder straps are not easy to break. Please rest assured purchase!
- Dimension: 12.60"L x 8.66"W x 15.74"H. Bubble Diameter: 6.06".
- Fits cat up to 10 pounds and perfect for 7 pounds cat.
- Estimation might be inaccurate. Please compare it’s size with the kennel, carrier or house you have and choose the right size.
- This carrier is strong enough that it generally would not collapse,and the pet inside would’t sink down like laying in hammock.
- All pad are machine washable, you can take the pad cover off.
- Secure inner leash are available in Texsens Pet Carrier.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The only bad thing is, like others have said, the lack of instructions on how to install the dome. All you get in the box is the backpack wrapped up in plastic with the dome inside. No paperwork at all.
So here's how to install the bubble dome...
1) Unzip both sides so that you can flatten the backpack down and get a grip on the peephole’s outer ring.
2) Put the backpack down with the peephole up and the top of the backpack facing toward you.
I put the backpack down on my lap.
3) Grasp, push down, and twist the peephole’s outer ring to the left with both hands if you have small hands like I do.
People with larger hands can grasp, push down, and twist the outer ring while reaching into the backpack and holding the
When I did this, the outer ring moved a little and stopped. I thought I may have been twisting in the wrong direction (to the
left), but I wasn’t. I kept twisting and the ring eventually came off.
4) Once you have the ring off, set it aside. The plastic mesh peephole insert pops right out.
5) Put the backpack on a flat surface. I used the bed next to where I was sitting.
6) Put the dome over the peephole. It fits right into the base.
7) Put the ring over the dome and down onto the peephole’s base.
Now comes another hard part…it is very difficult to align the outer ring onto the short 3 threads on the peephole base.
The dome shifts, the outer ring doesn’t want to settle onto the threads, and you have to get it just right for it to work. Keep trying! You can do it.
8) Twist the outer ring to the right and screw it onto the peephole base nice and tight. You don’t want your pet popping the
dome out with its nose during your travels.
That’s how I did it. Good luck!
But it is more comfortable wearing the bag with my dog in it than any other 'dog backpack' I have purchased. It is especially nice for me because I use it A LOT to carry my little dog with me while I ride my scooter through the busy city streets of San Francisco.
My dog LOVES his backpack- but he is used to being carried in things, so that may not apply to all dogs. He is a 6 lbs toy poodle. As soon as the package arrived in the mail, I was figuring out how to open it and he was already sniffing and pawing at it. The second I got it out of the packaging, he hopped right in, even before I was ready for him to! A picture is attached. I will try to get a picture of him riding with me on my scooter later :)
I wouldn't put a pet over 7-8 lbs in this bag as it is pretty small.
My cat hates his carrier with passion. He is very sweet and he never hisses, unless he sees the dreaded carrier. I can't blame him, the carrier is too small for him. When I purchased the backpack I was afraid that it might be too small for him, but I decided to give it a go. I read some of the reviews and I let the cat get acquainted with the backpack before I put him in. (It took a day, of the cat smelling the backpack, then putting one paw inside and then jumping away as if he was scared, then back again to smelling). Finally after a day I was able to put him inside and no problem, no cries, nothing. He barely fits, but he loves it. We went out for a short walk around the block and then back, he didn't want to come out of the backpack when we got home. So, at least in my case is cat approved! My cat is a mix short hair 20 lbs cat. Who likes soft treats and hates showers. So that is the info on the cat and the experience.
The backpack is very well done. Hard and it holds the cat pretty well. It has multiple holes for the cat to see and breath through. mash windows on both sides and the bubble window on the front. The only thing is that it doesn't come with extras, so if you are thinking that you can interchange the bubble with the mesh window, you can, but you have to buy it separate. In reality, you don't really need the mesh window at front because it has two mesh windows on the side.
Most recent customer reviews
I get so many compliments, super cool product
I'm not sure the cat likes it, but he's getting used to it!