Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 254 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 264 reviews
on February 14, 2016
The bag seems great, I'm a paramedic and i have to spend 24 hours per shift at a base. large open main compartment with lots of pockets surrounding to make a nice overnight bag, my only downside is the large end pocket zipper will not function correctly and i can't put anything in it for fear of it falling out. i haven't taken it to work yet but during packing it thats the only problem i have came across so far..
review image review image
on September 19, 2014
I would like to clarify one thing; the clear interior dimensions of the main compartment is 29 inches long x 13 inches wide x 11 inches high. I just measured it. The product description says 34" x 15" x 12" that should be overall exterior dimensions when the bag is fully filled up just like the product picture shows. The bag itself weighs 4lb 2oz according to my scale.

I purchased this bag because I had a 32" long x 11" wide item that I wanted to carry in the bag, but I found out that it was a bit too tight to do that while I also need to put other stuff. This is the kind of things that you find out when you actually get the item. So it was a bit disappointing since I interpreted the length to be 34" and the width to be 15 inches.

The bag says it is made in India. The quality of cotton material and construction such as stitching is fair for the price and should be good enough for long use. One good finding was the bag has about 1/4 inch thick padding where your back touches when you carry this bag as backpack. The fabric where the two shoulder straps are attached is double layered, that is where the pads are inserted.

The black bottom fabric does not appear to be very durable. It is soft in touch. It is not PVC. It is just like a fake leather material. The description says "waterproof" because it is vinyl material which of course repels water. But with one puncture the bottom will not prevent water to come inside. I should be careful when I have to put the bag on rocky surface, etc.

There are total 6 pockets on the exterior and two slots inside. Despite many pockets, the bag still looks simple in appearance, which I like.

Overall I like this bag because the bag looks simple, I can dump it in washing machine, and I can fold it into a compact shape (13"x9"x4" rectangular shape) when I want to store it. I first considered buying "UTG Ranger Field Bag", but chose this bag instead because of those reasons.

I needed a bag like this for car camping and also for a few week long travel. I put 50-60lb items in this bag and walk about a half miles from my car to camp site. The backpack shoulder straps are comfortable for the short walk. I can also imagine using this bag for traveling etc.

Overall, it is a good bag for the price.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon June 11, 2016
My husband is getting ready for Scout Camp and taking one of our suitcases to camp is not a practical thing to do so he needed to find something that would stand up to outdoor camping. The Texsport Tactical Travel Bag measures 34 x 15 x 12” and has several zippered pockets around the outside. The bottom of the bag is made from a waterproof vinyl so things inside will not get wet. A long, heavy-duty zipper goes the length of the bag making it easy to open it wide to get things in and out of the bag. This bag is large enough to hold an entire week’s worth of clothing and an extra pair of shoes. The bag has carry handles and also has shoulder straps so the bag can be carried on his back. This is the perfect travel bag for a week long scout camp.
review image review image review image review image
on May 16, 2017
I just received this today after a few delivery delays but within the specified time frame. "Out for delivery today" and it never arrived then notified "rescheduled"....never experienced that before but no biggie.

This was a VERY hard shop looking for a replacement for my 20+ year old duffle which was finally falling apart. Size, durability, pockets all came into play. To make it even more difficult, I wanted the backpack straps this time.

This bag is not "Super huge OMG!" as stated in many of these reviews which was one of my worries. It's designed to carry on your back of course. Did people think it would be dragging on the ground? Even Prince wouldn't have had a problem with it without heels.

Upon reading one review the guy said the interior is not quite 34" so I took my chance. It's the perfect size, exactly as wanted. Durable canvas, adequate and proper pockets and DEEP (I think this is where the shock of it's size comes into play - if you don't need all that interior volume it's just going to collapse so I don't see the issue).

Only potential problem I foresee is the waterproof bottom cracking as others have mentioned. That's the part that shows if you use it as a backpack so you might look like a hobo after a while but who cares? Will probably just put reflective tape on it if it comes to that as it's needed for my use anyway.

(No, it doesn't have a shoulder strap but the carry handles are long enough to fling over your shoulders and I have larger than average shoulders).
on August 27, 2017
Great duffel bag...
Bought it for my sons' scout camping trips (not back packing).. seems to fit the bill perfectly

Here is my initial thoughts, observations
Pros
Size : 33"L X 12"H x 13.6"W. (see uploaded images) main compartment only. There are pockets on both sides which would make it longer than 35-36"
Very sturdy hefty material
Double stitching.. looks strong
nice vinyl/rubber like coating on bottom for water proofing
sturdy straps for carrying with handle,and also as backpack
Cons
Slightly heavy (not really a con, it is heavy because it has strong canvass material)
Zippers/buckles etc are plastic, other bags in a similar price range (even a bit lower) have metal buckles/zippers
The pockets on one end of the bag have a velcro flap, no zipper so less secure. It would have been ok, but for the fact that when carried as a backpack these pockets are at the bottom, would have felt more secure if these pockets were zippered.

My kids drag their gear and toss their gear around. Will see how this bag holds up to their rough handling and update the review later based on real field usage
review image review image review image review image
on February 23, 2015
I read all the reviews on this bag and saw good and not as good reviews but decided to order anyway. This bag is exactly what it says it to be. It is a large canvas bag with a rubber type bottom. It has great zippers, several pockets, great handle straps and can also be carried as a backpack. It came wrapped in plastic wrapping and boxed in a large cardboard box. I cant imagine anyone not being pleased with this bag. It is larger than I expected but will be great for packing outdoor gear and equipment in the trunk of my car.
on March 9, 2017
This duffle is quite large and I can easily pack 2+ weeks of clothing in addition to shoes and toiletries. I've never used the shoulder strap as this bag is too big, and I don't think that it would be comfortable. There are plenty of pockets and opportunities for organization both inside and outside of the bag. I assumed after I purchased the bag that the bottom (appears to be vinyl type material) would be a weak point has actually held up well. The only issue I've run into is the main zipper like many other have mentioned. It only is working one way for me at the moment.
on June 27, 2017
I bought this bag for my massage therapy supplies. It was worked great. lots of room and The should straps are perfect for me. Things I carry in the main compartment for size idea. 5 sets of sheets (fitted,top, and pillow case) ,2 smaller caddy bags i keep lotions and facial products in, a small sized bolster, a change of clothes, 1-2 books and there is still extra room. In the large end pocket i fit an extra pair of shoes in and the pocket beside it I put a water bottle. Other pockets are all nice sizes I keep things like keys, ear buds, or smaller sized items in.
on April 7, 2017
Awesome bag for a pack and play!!! Our pack and play bag ripped and this was the right dimensions. Since we had our 4th and last child we did not want to spend money on a new pack and play when it was just the bag that was shot. So, we bought this and I honestly wish we had this from the beginning to haul the pack and play. It is sturdy, holds sheets, the bassinet feature, a blanket and even the pacifier. Greatest thing ever.
on January 9, 2015
My coyote brown bag came with a free coyote inside the packaging. He's been carrying around ACME stuff and fighting with the road runner ever since I let him out.

Seriously, though, these bags are great. I have a few and I haven't had any trouble with the zippers or stitching, even with ~40lbs of stuff in them. Honestly, I would prefer that the bag was slightly smaller because as it is right now I can always fit "too much" inside of it (and it becomes very heavy), but this is a problem which is easy to deal with. Overally, I highly reccomend the Texsport bags.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.