Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Texsport Cast Iron Dutch Oven with, Lid, Dual Handles and Easy Lift Wire Handle.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 20 Qt. (5 Gallon) Capacity. 7" Height
- Rugged cast iron has great heat distribution and retention for slow and even cooking
- Tight fitting lid keeps foods moist, and wire handle ensures easy lifting
- Easy to clean surface, Hand wash with stiff brush and hot water
- The flat bottom is used for indoor cooking on a stove top or in the oven. It can also be used for outdoor camp cooking.
- Long lasting durability
- resistant to chipping and warping
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||25 x 25 x 7 in||17 x 17 x 8 in||0.2 x 13.25 x 4.75 in||15.16 x 15.16 x 7.75 in||12 x 12 x 5.5 in||7.5 x 17.5 x 17 in|
|Material Type||cast iron||Cast Iron||Cast Iron||Cast Iron||Cast Iron||stainless-steel, copper|
|Size||20 Quart||20 qt||9 qt||14 inches||8 qt||One Size|
The Texsport® 20-quart cast iron Dutch Oven offers you all the benefits of cast iron cooking. It provides great heat distribution and retention and an easy-to-clean surface, and it is resistant to chipping and warping for long-lasting durability.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The handle could be made a little better, but I suspect that, since it is designed to be hung above a fire, I only think so because I do not use it as a hanging pot. It took a few trips in the oven to get it seasoned right, but that is to be expected. All in all, I am very happy with the purchase, and I do not hesitate recommending it to anyone who needs a big, heavy cooker.
In Christ's name,