Texsport Cast Iron Dutch Oven with, Lid, Dual Handles and Easy Lift Wire Handle.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Product Care Instructions||Oven Safe, Hand Wash Only|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 20 Qt. (5 Gallon) Capacity. 7" Height
- Rugged cast iron has great heat distribution and retention for slow and even cooking
- Tight fitting lid keeps foods moist, and wire handle ensures easy lifting
- Easy to clean surface, Hand wash with stiff brush and hot water
- The flat bottom is used for indoor cooking on a stove top or in the oven. It can also be used for outdoor camp cooking.
- Long lasting durability
- resistant to chipping and warping
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Texsport Cast Iron 20 qt Dutch Oven w/o Legs 14490
- Product Dimensions : 25 x 25 x 7 inches; 20 Pounds
- Item model number : 14490
- Date First Available : January 1, 2007
- Manufacturer : Texsport
- ASIN : B000OSZIIC
Best Sellers Rank:
#390,674 in Kitchen & Dining (See Top 100 in Kitchen & Dining)
- #694 in Dutch Ovens
- Customer Reviews:
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Thurlow on September 7, 2016
On a side note, despite the name of "Texsport", it is made in China. I try to buy American made as much as possible, but could not find an American brand of repute that made a dutch oven of this size.
Five gallon dutch oven. Thanks for your time responding.