- Product Dimensions: 8.8 x 8.8 x 13.4 inches ; 4 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 3.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B000P9CZYA
- Item model number: 14216
- Average Customer Review: 3.3 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #902,987 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $11.39 shipping
Texsport Propane Lantern w/Carry Case
|Price:||$37.89 + $11.39 shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Lantern features: Heat resistant globe, baked enamel hood, metal socket injector, pressure regulator brass valve, handle, uses 16.4 oz. or 14.1 oz. disposable propane fuel cylinder (not included), burns 6 hours at maximum setting
- Carry case features: Constructed of molded high density polyethylene
- Double Mantle Propane Lantern and Carry Case Combo
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
|Item Dimensions||13.38 x 8.75 x 8.75 inches|
|Item Display Weight||7 pounds|
|Item Weight||4.05 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||3.4 pounds|
14216 Features: -Heat resistant globe. -Baked enamel hood. -Metal socket injector. -Pressure regulator brass valve. Product Type: -Lantern. Lantern Type: -Gas. Color: -Green. Dimensions: Overall Height - Top to Bottom: -13.38". Overall Width - Side to Side: -8.75". Overall Depth - Front to Back: -8.75". Overall Product Weight: -4.3 lbs. Lantern Diameter: -8.75".
Top Customer Reviews
One showed up with the glass broken. No biggie, it's the risk you take with shipping glass and I have no doubt they would have replaced it.
The other unit was fine, but I was disappointed with the quality of both. The hard shell cover is a very thin plastic. The other issue I had is the lantern will not stand up straight outside of the plastic outer shell when seated on the base as shown in images around the web. It sits loose and you have to be careful when removing the lid because the lantern will fall over as you remove it.
I think if the manufacturer would make the outer shell a tad heavier plastic and make it so the lantern can be more securely fastened to the base for easier removal of the lid this would be a great product. It would then be worth paying $5 more for.