- Paperback: 664 pages
- Publisher: Oxford University Press; 7 edition (June 18, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0199592705
- ISBN-13: 978-0199592708
- Product Dimensions: 9.6 x 1.3 x 6.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.9 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #453,527 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Textbook on Criminology 7th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
About the Author
Katherine S. Williams is Lecturer in Law at the University of Wales, Aberystwyth. Prior to this she taught at the University of Liverpool for nine years. Her main teaching areas are criminology, criminal justice, human rights and welfare law, and social policy. As well as her work on criminology she has recently published in the areas of criminal justice, computer law, and child sexual abuse.
Browse award-winning titles. See more