- Hardcover: 960 pages
- Publisher: CRC Press; 1 edition (May 29, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1466518146
- ISBN-13: 978-1466518148
- Product Dimensions: 2.5 x 7.2 x 9.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.6 pounds
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #6,282,483 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Textbook of Inorganic Chemistry 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
"… very comprehensive coverage of most aspects of organic chemistry, from nomenclature and hybridisation, major organic reactions and spectroscopic analysis, through to more advanced topics such as heterocycles and natural products. … each chapter is very well laid out, starting with the objectives and finishing with a summary of the key points, which would be very useful as revision aids for students."
―Chemistry World, January 2013