- Series: Textbook of Natural Medicine
- Hardcover: 1944 pages
- Publisher: Churchill Livingstone; 4 edition (September 28, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1437723330
- ISBN-13: 978-1437723335
- Product Dimensions: 8.8 x 2.7 x 11.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 9.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (42 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #308,316 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Textbook of Natural Medicine, 4e 4th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
It has a comprehensive approach for the therapeutic management from a healthier perspective. It is extremely full; I found impossible to detect topics on the web in its extent and accuracy. Furthermore each treatment has a summary of the research work done so far.
You can think of using a search engine on the web can lead to the same conclusions, but it is not. There is much information with no veracity in thousands of blogs and secondly Pubmed for example, provides data, but very briefly and often not even that.
The book is very large and heavy, made to be all the time on the desk and consult it.
An outstanding job from everyone in this project, and its visible face, doctor Pizorno.
Greetings from Buenos Aires.