Textile and Linen Rural Charm Collection All Natural 100-Percent Cotton Chenille Full Size Bedspread, Natural
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 100% Cotton
- Woven from an amazing 300GSM grams per square meter of 100-percent yarn-dyed, hand picked, cotton tufted chenille
- Unique ribbed design creates a wonderful thick texture while a beautiful fringed edge on three sides adds a touch of classic elegance
- Full size chenille bedspread measures an amazing 96-Inch wide and 110-Inch long for complete coverage and to provide better draping
- Coordinating rural charm chenille pillow shams and throw pillows are also available thru Amazon
- Machine wash cold tumble dry low
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Rural charm collection all-natural 100-percent cotton chenille twin size bedspread-classic style combines with luxurious comfort to create a bedspread that looks and feels like it came straight out of the 1930s. Woven from an amazing 300GSM (grams per square meter) of 100-percent yarn-dyed, hand picked, cotton tufted chenille creates a bedspread that is exceptionally durable, breathable and soft to the hand. The unique ribbed design creates a wonderful thick texture that is designed to fit your individual decorating style while a beautiful fringed edge on three sides adds a touch of classic elegance to complete your bedding ensemble. Twin size Chenille Bedspread measures an amazing 80-inch wide and 110-inch long for complete coverage and to provide better draping. Coordinating rural charm chenille pillow shams and throw pillows are also available thru Amazon. For added convenience, bedspreads, pillow shams and throw pillows can be machine washed on cold and tumble dried on low.
Top customer reviews
May 24, 2014 - I've had this bedspread for nearly a year and I'm still very happy with it. It didn't shrink when washed and still looks pretty much like new. Yes, I get some red fuzz balls when I dust the floor, but so what?