- Hardcover: 568 pages
- Publisher: Thames & Hudson; 1 edition (December 15, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0500516456
- ISBN-13: 978-0500516454
- Product Dimensions: 9.4 x 2.1 x 11.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 7.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.8 out of 5 stars See all reviews (21 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #331,207 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Textiles: The Art of Mankind 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
“Image and text together provide an engaging look at contemporary textile art and design and its influences.” (Choice)
About the Author
Mary Schoeser is a textile historian and curator who has advised English Heritage, the National Trust, Liberty of London, and the Metropolitan Museum of Art.
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
I'm not sure how useful it will be but it's a lovely book to add to your collection if you're into textiles. Mary Schoeser is just amazing, the research she's put in to just the variety of designs out there is really impressive.