Texture gives you unlimited access to 200+ magazines for one low price. Read on your phone or tablet. Enjoy offline reading, back issues, recommended articles, and bonus digital content.
See the full list of 200+ magazines
Get unlimited access to all the best digital magazine subscriptions. Read your favorite magazines anytime, anywhere, including back issues. See the full catalog here.
Texture is your all-access pass to the world's best magazines. Enjoy all the top titles across every category on your phone and tablet.
For one low price, you’ll get:
- Unlimited access to the best magazines
- To share your account on up to 5 devices
- Entire issues plus digital extras
- Stories when they hit newsstands and often earlier
- An easy-to-search archive of back issues
- Stories and collections curated daily for you
- Downloads for offline reading
- A modern magazine experience like no other
Access Texture to stay current, dig deeper into a topic, learn more about an interest or discover a new one. It has the leading magazines in every category: Automotive, Business, Cooking, Crafts, Entertainment, Fashion, Finance, Fitness, Food, Gardening, Health, Home, Hobbies, Kids’ Interests, Men’s Lifestyle, News, Parenting, Politics, Science, Sports, Style, Tech, Travel, Women’s Lifestyle.
- Amazon Fire OS (Fire, Fire Phone, Fire HD) 4.0 & higher
- Android Jelly Bean & higher
- iOS 7.0 & higher
- Your subscription will automatically renew until you decide to cancel it in Your Memberships and Subscriptions. At the time of renewal we will charge your selected payment method or another eligible payment method we have on file for you.
- Subscriptions can be canceled at any time with no early termination fees. New subscribers are entitled to a full refund within 7 days after purchase for subscriptions that are longer than 1 month. Cancellation outside of the refund window will result in auto-renewal being turned off: you will have access through the end of your last paid billing period and will not be billed again.
- For subscriptions with a billing period of 6 months or greater, or where legally required, Amazon will notify you when the subscription is set to renew. You may change your credit card, address information or cancel your subscription before you are charged again by going to Your Memberships and Subscriptions.
- For subscriptions that offer a free trial or introductory offer, customers are eligible for only 1 such free trial or introductory offer for any single subscription.
- Customers can always access payment details and invoices in Your Digital Orders.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Most recent customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I trusted Amazon, but the only "manage my subscription" options I have are to add another payment card.
Ok, just a little bit frustrated. Here's an actual review: cool idea, terrible implementation, not easy to cancel.