Texture gives you unlimited access to the world’s best magazines for one low price. Read over 200+ titles, anytime, anywhere, with one app. Top titles include: Architectural Digest, Better Homes & Garden, Bloomberg Businessweek, Bon Appétit, Consumer Reports, Cosmopolitan, ESPN The Magazine, Esquire, Essence, Fast Company, Food & Wine, Forbes, GQ, HGTV Magazine, InStyle, Men’s Health, National Geographic, O, The Oprah Magazine, OK!, Parents, People, Popular Science, Reader’s Digest, Real Simple, Rolling Stone, Shape, Sports Illustrated, Sunset, The Atlantic, Time, Travel + Leisure, Vanity Fair, Vogue, Wired, and more. See the full catalogs here.
Texture is your all-access pass to the world's best magazines. Enjoy all the top titles across every category on your phone and tablet.
For one low monthly price, you’ll get:
- Unlimited access to the best magazines
- To share your account on up to 5 devices
- Entire issues plus digital extras
- Stories when they hit newsstands and often earlier
- An easy-to-search archive of back issues
- Stories and collections curated daily for you
- Downloads for offline reading
- A modern magazine experience like no other
Tap Texture to stay current, dig deeper into a topic, learn more about an interest or discover a new one. It has the leading magazines in every category: Automotive, Business, Cooking, Crafts, Entertainment, Fashion, Finance, Fitness, Food, Gardening, Health, Home, Hobbies, Kids’ Interests, Men’s Lifestyle, News, Parenting, Politics, Science, Sports, Style, Tech, Travel, Women’s Lifestyle. See the full catalogs here.
- Amazon Fire OS (Fire, Fire Phone, Fire HD) 4.0 & higher
- iOS 7.0 & higher
- Android Jelly Bean & higher
- Your subscription will automatically renew until you decide to cancel it in Your Digital Subscriptions. At the time of renewal we will charge your selected payment method or any valid credit card on file.
- New subscribers are entitled to a full refund 7 days after purchase for subscriptions that are longer than 1 month. Cancellation outside of the refund window will result in auto-renew being turned off: you will have access through the end of your billing period and will not be billed again.
- Subscriptions can be canceled at anytime with no early termination fees. No partial refunds will be given for cancellations outside of the refund window. However, you will still have access through the end of your last paid billing period.
- For subscriptions with a billing period of 6 months or greater, Amazon will notify you when the subscription is set to renew. You may change your credit card, address information or cancel your subscription before you are charged again.
- Customers are eligible for only 1 free trial or introductory offer for any single subscription.
- Customers can always access payment details and invoices in Your Digital Orders.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
' The Texture service intrigued me. Many of the titles I subscribe to in paper format, but since I'm on the go a lot and don't want to carry all those magainzes I thought this was a good option for me. Additionally my mother is sick with cancer and spends a lot of time in doctor's offices or in bed, and I thought it would be good to test drive this product for her use as many of the magazines (Good Housekeeping, All Recipes, People...) are titles she enjoys.
I was excited to view ALL the magazines Texture has to offer after going to the Texture website to view the availability. (Disappointed that Amazon had not listed them on their site, but by going to the company website at Texture dot com I was able to get most of the answers I needed prior to accepting Amazon's offer.)
' On the site I noted there are (2) tiers to Texture's service. The major difference between Premium and Basic is the ability to have unlimited access to the entire catalog of magazines with Premium. There are two tiers, but Amazon's offer is for the top one - Premium, which you can cancel in your Amazon Account in Digital Content at any time. It's also for 30 days versus only a 14 day trial on the Texture site.
THE APP: "iOS for Me"
I accepted the agreement to try Amazon's free 30 day trial and went through the checkout process. I made a Texture account login with password and downloaded the app on the AppStore for my iOS devices. It was all quick and easy.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Wow! if you love magazines, you can save a fortune with Texture. I already read some magazines on my kindle and so am used to the different page style. Read morePublished 4 days ago by Linda Y. Hartong
FYI I have an iPad Air with iOS 9+
First I want to say that I did a side by side comparison with a hard copy and it was the same content (stories, ads, pictures) but with... Read more
i really like reading my magazines on my phone. i can go through them much faster. great idea!Published 5 days ago by N. KARINA COLEMAN
Wow! Great selection of magazines -- including a bunch of back issues -- for ten bucks a month. Awesome!!Published 7 days ago by promobabe
What is not to like? If you read digital magazines anyway, Texture lets you have them all with a single monthly fee. Read morePublished 10 days ago by J B Carioca
Unfortunately this app is incompatible with all of my devices, including Fire Tablet, Fire Tv, and Android phone.Published 10 days ago by mrsdugger
Really like this service. I've read more magazines in the past week than I have in 2 years. Handy to have everything in one spot.Published 13 days ago by minitb