Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $5.24 shipping
Lo Bloo Thai Cup 2.0 professional athletic cup/groin guard for close-contact sports like MMA, grappling, Brazilian jiu jitsu – patented fitting system for 100% protection and mobility – soft lining
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- DESIGNED BY SWEDISH MARTIAL ARTS OLYMPIANS. Thai Cup 2.0 was developed with one express purpose: to provide complete protection in every situation without hindering movement or distracting the athlete. It offers the ultimate protection in close-contact sports such as MMA, grappling and Brazilian jiu jitsu.
- PATENTED ERGONOMICS FOR 100% PROTECTION AND MOBILITY. Thanks to Lo Bloo’s patented ergonomics and fitting system, Thai Cup 2.0 follows your every move, providing 100% protection at all times. It is extremely lightweight and shaped to liberate your inner thighs, letting you move as freely and swiftly as you would without a cup.
- ONE-TIME SETUP AND SUPERIOR COMFORT. You adjust your new Thai Cup 2.0 once and for all; getting changed is done in seconds – with Thai Cup 2.0, you will actually use your groin guard. A soft lining and the proprietary Lo Bloo fitting system keep the cup centred and stable, cancelling out any vibrations, and the snug fit prevents whipping. Impact forces are redistributed evenly. And large vents keep you cool and dry. Your Thai Cup 2.0 is so comfortable, you’ll forget it’s there.
- CE-CERTIFIED ROBUSTNESS. Tested to standard EN 13277-5:2002, Thai Cup 2.0 withstands up to 4 tonnes’ pressure and comes with a lifetime guarantee against breakages Your Thai Cup 2.0 gives peace of mind in the truest sense: freedom from thought. It’s just like another indestructible part of you – something you don’t have to think about. No matter what’s coming your way, you know that you’ll be alright.
- SUPERIOR HYGIENE – AND SUPERIOR GUARANTEE. Smooth body without grooves or texturing prevents build-up of bacteria, and the entire assembly is machine-washable. No between-the-buttocks string or leaching heavy metals. And as for the guarantee, “superior” is a big word, isn’t it? But it happens to be true. If you don’t agree, you can have a full refund on your purchase – even after you’ve put your Thai Cup 2.0 to good use.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Lo Bloo offer protective sports gear with a difference – and that difference is you. Our patented fitting system ensures that the equipment follows your every move, providing superior protection in any position. You adjust it once and for all, and it becomes part of you; something you don’t think about.
Lo Bloo products are designed and developed by martial arts Olympians to professional standards. That’s why your Lo Bloo gear isn’t just ergonomic and comfortable. It’s also virtually unbreakable – tested to withstand up to 4 tonnes’ pressure. So, no matter what’s coming your way, you know that you’ll be alright.
You can take it.
Lo Bloo is a registered company based in Stockholm, Sweden. Our design team and advisory board includes a two-time Olympic wrestler, a national team boxer and a former No. 1 European MMA professional as well as top athletes in a range of other disciplines. Every product is the result of collective wisdom built over decades in elite sports.
Manufactured in Sweden, Lo Bloo’s professional protective sports equipment is CE-certified and comes with free shipping, 30-day free trial and lifetime guarantee against breakages.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Legal DisclaimerFor hygiene reasons can not return or exchange lobloo.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
You wont get that really heavy stomach feeling when you get hit in the groin. THE PAIN REDUCTION IS AMAZING. The material seems hard and light.
GREAT CUP. Incredibly comfortable. Feels tight but not too tight thanks to its great fitting mechanism. You wont even notice its there after awhile. Putting it together was a breeze too with easy to understand video instructions. However, i feel that the strings that they give you seems kind of flimsy. I am sure years down the line i will have to get new strings. The hip strap is well made.
The best cup I have ever gotten. For that, 50$ doesnt seem steep at all when compared to Diamond cup.
The sizing instructions seem do a great job. At first I thought it was too tight but once you're moving, it stretches and moves with you but stays perfectly in place and I've never had a problem with it. Great product
The cup stays on your body the entire time while rolling. So there are no uncomfortable escapes of your equipment like I would sometimes get with fabric pocket cups.
Pros: Snug fitting. Moves with you. No gaps. No separation from your body.
Cons: The bands that hug your thighs can pull hairs.
I would buy this cup again. It is a nice benefit to MMA sports.
Funny Story: I have a habit of taking my MMA cup out of the pocket and hitting it with a spritz of Lysol before hanging it up. I tried that with the Lo Bloo 2.0 not thinking about the direct body contact. The next time i rolled with the Lo Bloo I got a contact rash from the Lysol. Not a very pleasant rash to have. Feel free to learn from my stupidity. Your Welcome. =)
My only caution would be that the cup is one size. For those on the more endowed end of the spectrum, this will "mash" things a bit. But you would have to be an extreme outlier for this not to function as protection.
I've found it to be far more comfortable than others that I have tried in the past, and it allows me freedom of motion without chaffing, which is great during martial arts work outs. And, having already taken a few shots to the nether region by mis-placed kicks and hits, can say emphatically that it does the job of protection without shock.
I use this for my Muay Thai training and it's as light as a feather.
Does it work: Yes, I have been Knee and Kick straight up the grion with this on and I felt nothing. Talk about balls of steel.
Does require easy assembling and cleaning consist of a Lysol disinfecting wipe.