- Paperback: 211 pages
- Publisher: Orchid Press (September 25, 2006)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9748299864
- ISBN-13: 978-9748299860
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.6 x 8.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #5,198,963 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Thai Law: Buddhist Law Paperback – September 25, 2006
All Books, All the Time
Read author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more at the Amazon Book Review. Read it now
Top customer reviews
This book obviously represents a significant amount of work and intellectual scholarship. If you can borrow it from a library, the introduction and Huxley's article are worth reading and will give you a decent sense of the type of scholarship that occurs in this field. However, I'd really only recommend this book if you have some background in the field first.