- Series: Footprint - Handbooks
- Hardcover: 656 pages
- Publisher: Footprint Handbooks; Eighth edition (November 6, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9781907263538
- ISBN-13: 978-1907263538
- ASIN: 1907263535
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 1.2 x 7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,509,873 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $0.80 shipping
Thailand Handbook, 8th (Footprint - Handbooks) Hardcover – November 6, 2012
From the Back Cover
· Expert author Andrew knows Thailand inside out; he has traveled extensively throughout the region researching this new edition
· Comprehensive coverage of the main attractions, plus dozens of activities and adventures that will help you get off the beaten track
· In-depth information about history, culture and politics, plus detailed listings and advice on everything including street food and the best place to hang your hammock
· Inspirational trip planning with itineraries, maps, and a special festivals feature
About the Author
Andrew Spooner is a feature, travel and sports writer and photographer. His work appears regularly in the British national newspapers Independent on Sunday, The Independent, The Guardian, The Observer as well as CNN Traveller, GQ magazine and Bike. Broadcast activity includes regular appearances as a Southeast Asia and travel expert for Sky News as well as reporting on breaking news stories in the region for the British media. He has also taught Media and journalism, part time, at the University of East London. In his previous life Andrew traveled through the underbelly of Europe with various punk rock bands and he still likes loud music played badly. After traveling to Thailand in 1989, Andrew developed a fascination with the country and now shares his time between Bangkok and London. Andrew is also the author of Footprint’s Southeast Asia and Cambodia guidebooks.