Thalia Capos 200 Series Professional Guitar Capo w/ 14 Interchangeable Fret Pads – For Acoustic, Classical, & Electric Guitars - 24k Gold Plated Finish with Indian Rosewood Inlay
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Thalia Capos are stunningly crafted and expertly designed with you, the musician, in mind.
- Every Thalia guitar capo comes with a LIFETIME WARRANTY, 14 interchangeable fret pads to fit your instrument flawlessly, one polycarbonate jewel case, a microfiber gig bag and a quick-start guide.
- It’s perfect for classical guitars, 6-string guitars, 12-string guitars, acoustic guitars, electric guitars & banjos
- The Thalia Capo 200 Series Features over 30 improvements, including the ability to effortlessly transition between keys or songs by sliding the capo with your fretting hand.
- GUARANTEED – If for any reason you aren’t completely, absolutely, positively in love with your Thalia Capo®, simply send it back for a full refund within 30 days.
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Thalia Capos - Functional Guitar Art
The Thalia Capo is not only the easiest, most feature rich capo you’ve ever used; it’s also a complete rethinking of the capo as a piece of guitar art.
The patented design is just as intuitive as it is beautiful. It’s engineered to fit your instrument perfectly & keep it in tune, and has the unique ability to easily slide from fret to fret, opening up all kinds of creative playing possibilities! You can now make super smooth transitions between songs, or even compose songs with key changes in the middle of the song.
- 24K Gold Plated Finish with Indian Rosewood Inlay
- Die Cast Zinc Construction
- Heavy Duty Spring
- 14 easliy-interchangeable Fretpads to perfectly match the fretboard radius of your guitar (7 Standard Tension Rubber & 7 High Tension Rubber Fretpads): 0", 7.25", 9.5", 10", 12", 15" & 16"
- Effortlessly change keys and capo the guitar with just your fretting hand
- Every Thalia guitar capo also comes with a clear polycarbonate jewel case, quick-start guide, microfiber gig bag, Santos Rosewood pick and a Thalia sticker.
Every capo comes with a microfiber cleaning/gig pouch along with our Standard Tension & High Tension (formally XL) Rubber Fretpad Tuning Kits, which each include 7 different fretpads designed to fit a range of instruments with the following radii: 0" for Classical, 7.25". 9.5", 10", 12", 15" & 16". (14 FRETPADS IN TOTAL)
DESIGN FEATURES & TECHNOLOGY
The Thalia Capo's unique, patented design means that you can squeeze the capo with your fretting hand in its natural position on the neck.
Thalia Capos are stunningly crafted and expertly designed with you, the musician, in mind.
• Fabricated in the USA • 100% sustainably-harvested inlay materials • Suitable for a wide range of playing styles and skill levels.
CHECK OUT OUR COLLECTION! More inlays and finishes available from Thalia Capos:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The only thing i need to figure out is how to use it with a 12 string. Is there a special capo for 12 string. I bought two of these and my other one i gave to my other guitar player who plays the 12. Cant quite get the same perfect pitch on that one, but maybe Thalia and Chris can chime in on how to fix that issue.