Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services Paterson Paterson Paterson  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now toystl17_gno
Thanks for all the help and assistance in answering my question.
[UPDATED] asked by Eddie W. on February 13, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-9 of 9 answers
A
The camera comes with USB charge cable which doubles as your usb pc cord. The only thing you have to buy from the get go is an SD Card in order to actually record anything. It does not actually come with one. Other than that anything else is up to you.
Rich A. answered on February 13, 2013
Comment | 3 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Not sure what you mean by "starter kit." It definitely has everything you need to start using immediately after opening ( except the memory card). However you will need to get a tripod, carrying case and additional batteries separately.
Ruy Diaz Mio Cid answered on February 13, 2013
Comment (1) | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
The camera came with a video editor, a wire to charge it via USB, and a cable to hook it up to your TV, it had no SD card, no carrying case, and no tripod, you will have to get those separately.
Zach answered on February 13, 2013
Comments (2) | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Not sure what you mean by "access. " This video camera doesn't have a flash and the pixels were just okay. It is very basic. You have to buy your own SD card and then when you want to download videos to your compter, the access outlet is on the inside, from what I remember about his product. I hope this helps.
TS answered on February 13, 2013
Comments (2) | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
The only thing I remember is having to buy a memory card. There is no tripod or case.
CJG answered on February 13, 2013
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Buy memory card in addition, and if you need, tripod and case. Instruction disc was included in my package.
Henrik R. Kromann answered on February 13, 2013

A
We bought this as a gift, an SD card is the only thing you will need to use it, enjoy!
Amazon Customer answered on February 13, 2013

A
I would get a good SD card for video high quality. I found the charger cord for the battery very cumbersome so I bought a plug in charger, small you slip the battery in and very easy and when charged back to the video camera. I also bought a case much easier to carry and hold all you need
Ernest J. Howell answered on February 14, 2013
Comments (3) | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
All the cords and software comes with the camera. I only had to purchase a camera bag to keep it all safe. the other thing I bought with the camera is the SD card.
stewie37 answered on February 14, 2013
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product