|Brand Name||Store Indya|
|Item Weight||7 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||3.5 x 3.5 x 1.5 inches|
|Manufacturer Part Number||SI-US-STN0003|
Thanksgiving Gifts Wooden Hand Carved Stapler With Rhino Design Desk Decor 3.5 X 1.5 X 3.5 Inches
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.32. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Dimensions - Length- 3.5 Inches x Width - 1.5 Inches x Height - 3.5 Inches
- Made out of cedar wood which is known to be durable and rot resistant. This wooden rhino stapler will last you for a long time.
- With an imposing rhino sculpture that will grab the attention on any desk, its design doesn’t ignore grip comfort, this stapler is easy to use just like any other stapler.
- It makes for splendid gift to present friends, colleagues or use it as a decoration for your desk.
- Finely crafted by artisans from India, who have been creating these beautiful products, using simple tools & age old techniques.
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Store Indya is a travel quest to unravel the forgotten hand crafted skills of India...
Store Indya was something that was created as a result of family trips we took across India. While travelling, we not only saw different cultures in different parts of India, but we also realized each corner of India has its own secret. They all have their own unique art forms that's known to only a very few in India, and almost unknown to the rest of the world. We discovered that these age-old glorious skills are getting suppressed. The artisans that we work with are trying to continue the dying legacy of their artwork. Each artwork handcrafted by them is an end product of their hard and meticulous work.
Store Indya wants to revive these art forms and at the same time empower these skilled artists. We want to present different art forms and create a whole new product by itself that has never been created before.
Overall, these products not only stand for aesthetics and traditions, but the designs on it also represent various socio-cultural issues that we want to talk about with the world and even encourage others to talk about it by gifting these handicrafts to one another. We want our products to not just sit quietly, looking pretty in a corner of your home