|Digital List Price:||$13.99|
Save $4.43 (32%)
Is That All He Thinks About? Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
After I read this (about a month ago), I gave a copy to a friend who is also getting married and she loved it as well. When I told my mom about it, she exclaimed "I want that book!" She's been married for 37 years and loves Marla's points as well as her humor. More than once I have heard her laughing and/or saying "That is so true!" or "I never thought of it like that!"
Get the book today and start reading it now. It is one of the best and most insightful books I have ever read! You and your husband will thank you!
I do wish the author had directly answered the main rhetorical questions that she presents, Is That All He Thinks About? and What's In It For Me? An appendix with summary answers to these questions would have been most welcome. I, myself, have written short answers to these and have added them to the copies of the book that I give away.
I stock the book at home and give it away as I counsel couples. I am also collecting a series of books that I will give to my young adults, two daughters and a son, when they get engaged, and this is one of those books. I recommend it highly.
What's In It For Me?
Just knowing you'll feel good afterwards should be enough.
Just knowing you're keeping your relationship close should be enough.
Just knowing you're pleasing your husband should be enough.
Just knowing you're obeying Scripture should be enough. (1 Corinthians 7:2-5, Proverbs 5:18-19)
But if that's not enough, God is gracious and provides numerous benefits to you when you regularly, intimately, love your husband.
· For younger women regular sex reduces PMS symptoms: cramps, moodiness, bloating, fatigue, etc. And helps to regulate periods.
· For older women regular sex minimizes menopausal symptoms: hot flashes, vaginal dryness, moodiness, joint pain, palpitations, loss of bone density, sleep problems, etc.
· Reduces the risk of heart disease.
· Reduces frustration, stress and depression. Sex is a great mood enhancer.
· Reduces pain, a great remedy for headaches, literally.
· Improves overall fitness. Sex is good exercise.
· Improves the immune system. Fewer illnesses and faster healing from wounds and surgery.
· Improves sense of smell.
· Improves memory.
· Increases overall energy.
· Increases vaginal lubrications and softens the vaginal tract.
· Sex is a natural antihistamine.
· Relaxing and improves sleep.
· Better bladder control.
· Lowers Cholesterol.
· Helps you look younger, hair shines and skin is smoother.
· Kissing every day can reduce tooth decay.
· When you do it more, you want to do it more, and you enjoy it more.
· Cures mild depression.
· Women who properly receive their husband's semen are happier.
· Regular sex gives you a mighty defense against temptation.
· For him: fewer prostate issues and longer life.
· For him: It motivates and energizes.
· For him: Longer life.
If that is not enough `in it for me' then there is no hope.
I love the remarks that she makes about surrending and praying.
If you are looking at this book is because you need it and because God has placed in your heart that you need to be the wife you were... These days Satan tries to bring couples appart and getting us busy,tired and lazy is the way he is doing it...Watch out!
I recommend this book ...I am very happy I read it...
Most recent customer reviews
The problem occurs when couples resent one another and look out for themselves, rather than sacrificing.Read more
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Living > Marriage
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Living > Women's Issues
- Books > Religion & Spirituality
- Books > Self-Help > Relationships > Marriage
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Living > Marriage
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Living > Women's Christian Living