- File Size: 3282 KB
- Print Length: 181 pages
- Page Numbers Source ISBN: 1533524882
- Publication Date: May 14, 2016
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01FPU81S2
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#6,450 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #20 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Christian > Romance > Western & Frontier
- #21 in Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Romance > Western & Frontier
- #23 in Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Westerns
|Print List Price:||$5.99|
Save $5.00 (83%)
That Healing Touch (Cutter's Creek, Book 1) Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top Customer Reviews
When his cousin decides he needs a wife he sends for a mail order bride but does tell him. When she shows up she knows he is her love from childhood not that he thought that but when she sees he is blind she isn't certain what she wants now.
She is his assistant as his cousin didn't think this through. She is assists him learn braille, and how to make a sandwich and other things to be able to do things on his own.
When he has an angry fit because she lets him know he needs more than his cousin and his wife, he needs to learn to love, she is upset that he doesn't get it and won't ever get it. She is trying so hard to help him snap out of his depression and learn that he can live life even blind and if he lets people help him there is nothing wrong with that.
She runs to her room and he sits in the parlor wondering why she ran off. Then he gets this message from God that he needs her. He realizes then he is in love with her.
Meanwhile she is planning her escape before her heart breaks anymore.
Well to understand this all you have to get this first book in this series.
Two people with struggles from the past and now who grew up together. This is a sweet historical western romance with high emotions and mixed feelings, and so much more. It is one that keeps you on edge until the end and you won't want to or be able to put it down.
I highly recommend this story and all of Kit Morgan's stories as you will love them.
Most of them are funny, very whitty, and so much fun to read. You will enjoy everyone of her stories.
Willow Bennett decides to become a mail order bride. When she sees the letter from a Jack Carlson, she’s afraid to let herself believe it’s the same Jack she fell in love with years ago. When she gets to Montana, it is the same man, but she didn’t know he was blind, and he didn’t know she was coming. His cousin had written the letter in his name. Since she doesn’t have the money to go anywhere else, she decides to try to make the best of things.
This was a quick story, but I enjoyed it. There were some things left hanging, like what will come of Jack’s sister, but the story of Jack and Willow is complete. I would definitely read more in this series.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Romance > Western & Frontier
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Westerns
- Books > Romance > Clean & Wholesome
- Books > Romance > Historical > Victorian
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Fiction > Romance > Western & Frontier
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Fiction > Westerns
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Historical Romance > Victorian
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Inspirational