- File Size: 224 KB
- Print Length: 90 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Sword and Staff Press; 1 edition (December 6, 2017)
- Publication Date: December 6, 2017
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B077YZF8RN
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#1,760,517 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #5239 in Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Science Fiction & Fantasy
- #5260 in Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Teen & Young Adult
- #11257 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Post-Apocalyptic
That One Time the Jeepneys Came Alive and Destroyed the Philippines Kindle Edition
Try Kindle Countdown Deals
Explore limited-time discounted eBooks. Learn more.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The cover somehow reminded me of those very, very old trashy Sci Fi horror movies with those poorly constructed props of alien monsters with a predilection for the flesh of nubile young women. The contents did little originally to dissuade me of that notion. That would be the prematurely judging part.
Then close to the end I came to the realisation that this creation of jeepney lords is but a description of symptoms, of lost, fearful children of an uncommon sort needing direction, a reason for living and some...mother love?
Highly unorthodox but a very good story delivering quite a lesson! Enjoy!
I read this in a few hours and highly recommend it to anyone. Take a break and sit with a cup of tea and enjoy the "ride". 😏
Unanswered questions remain, but the story itself wound to a satisfying conclusion.