Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments $54.99 for a limited time only Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TNF TNF TNF  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

The 20/20 Experience
Format: Audio CD|Change

on February 22, 2017
This album is great. JT is killer! I wanted the vinyl for my collection. Unfortunately, I have ordered 6 of them from 3 different companies and every one of them is severely warped. I don't know if it is the press or what, but I just want one good one! Anyone else in the same boat??? I almost feel like giving up on the album because this process has been ridiculous.
on April 3, 2013
"The 20/20 Experience" is a unique outing for an artist, one that only a select few like Justin Timberlake can get away with and still succeed. Most of the songs are like nothing heard on the radio today, but are still pleasant to the ears. Being a fan of the previous two albums, I was very anxious to get my hands on this CD. The songs take a worldly approach to music, and arrangements incorporate full bands with a horn section and multiple backup vocalists. Suit & Tie has been on the radio for some time now, mixing a pop dance hit with multiple instruments which result in a catchy good time. Mirrors, the second single, and obvious ode to his marriage; Is a great track with a great beat and wonderful, meaningful lyrics. Other excellent tracks are Pusher Love Girl, which has a strong finish and the catchy Tunnel Vision which has "single" written all over it. The other tracks fill in nicely, and you can tell that Justin and Timbaland have expanded on their "fusion" and "interlude" premise that was spread throughout "FutureSex/LoveSounds." The packaging is well done, and comes in a standard plastic CD jewel case. This album as a whole is already one of the best selling of 2013, and I expect it to win many awards, into next year. The other "half" of the 20/20 Experience is due out later this Fall, but these first 10 tracks (10 out 20, get it?) will definitely keep Justin Timberlake and pop music fans occupied until then. Glad to see Justin return to what he does best, and I am sure the music industry is happy as well, as not many other artists do it better. Do yourself a favor and make sure you check out "The 20/20 Experience."
on May 24, 2013
This was great because I could listen to it already through the amazon cloud player and as a huge fan of JT I enjoy getting the cd almost like a collector's item. Plus, I can easily play it wherever there is a cd player, such as my car. I drive an older car and it does not have an mp3 jack or a tape cassette player so for the extra dollar really benefited me from spending half and hour trying to burn a cd. The album itself is very different from his mainstream music but its great because you get to hear JT attempt a "Pop/Soul" album; big bands, love songs, long songs, songs that break down, all these things are classic soul and even though this whole album may not be at the top of the charts the album as a whole is very enjoyable. "That Girl", "Pusher Love Girl", and "Strawberry Bubblegum" are all great songs not over played on the radio. I hope this is helpful and I would recommend buying this album and even buying the cd itself if you really like JT.
on April 17, 2013
As every musical artist matures, it's hard to recapture the glory of what first made you fall in love with their music. Justin Timberlake has long been one of my favorite artists and is an inspiration to many. NSync was a good boy band, but Justin really hit his stride with his solo effort. Many parts of Timberlake's last album, 'Futuresex/Lovesounds' took my interest in dance and shoved it head-long in to choreography and professional dance.
While I like that Timberlake is embracing his own sound and has really found that niche that works for him vocally, I do find myself missing dance tracks and the energy that propelled his previous albums. Thank you for embracing the jazz, but please bring some dance music along with you!
'The 20/20 Experience' is not a bad album, it's actually very good. Excellent producing, great sounds and vibes, yet it lacks much of the energy I've come to expect from Timberlake. '20/20' is just part 1 of Timberlake's two-disc return to music, so I'm hopeful looking forward, and I fully intend to purchase part 2 as well. I just have to be okay with these albums as listening albums and not dance albums.
on September 10, 2013
I like certain tracks on this album, but maybe I'm just not really into dance/house music. I like the track they play on the radio "suit and tie" and some of the other tracks are enjoyable, but some of them also just feel like they drag on and on (7 or 8 minutes). They are really repetitive and have trouble keeping my interest. Perhaps I need to try listening to it again while under the influence of various substances that are legal in my state.
on August 23, 2013
absolutely love Justin Timberlake and i was one of the many people anticipating his return to music. definitely not disappointed with this album, but i have my favorites and least favorites.

i think the overall mood of the record is very chill, easy listening. good mix of midtempo/slow songs. favorites include Mirrors, That Girl, Blue Ocean Floor and Let The Groove Get In. i actually love the live version of Pusher Love Girl from the VMAs better than its recorded counterpart. least favorite is definitely Suit &Tie--didn't like it when it was released, and still didn't like it when i bought this album.

i feel like all the songs are super long, which i don't mind since the endings are pretty good-- particularly on Mirrors, Strawberry Bubblegum and Pusher Love Girl.

overall, i give this album an 'A'....looking forward to the follow up to this record.
on March 27, 2017
It was ok but not all songs are my taste. He's so talented!
on September 30, 2013
Welcome back JT!! I've always been a "radio" fan of Justin Timberlake (meaning I've never bought an album of his but enjoyed his radio hits) However THIS album has totally sealed the deal for me! I absolutely LOVE this album from the beginning to the end. Most albums I have to listen to at least 3 times before I give it my listening ear of approval. However the first time I put this in the CD player I adored it! Timberland has smeared his style all over this album and JT does what he always does, SANG! LOL This duo never disappoints in my book and I hope they continue to make bangers like this album. Put it this way, this was my second purchase of the album cause my older cousin (63yo) took my first after listening to it in the car with me.
on August 24, 2013
One of the reasons that iTunes is so popular is the ability to buy singles. Most artists these days release CD's with one or two solid, catchy singles made for the radio with a lot of fluff in between. What makes Justin such an amazing artist, in my opinion, is his ability to release complete CD's that are a joy to listen to from beginning to end. His sound is unique and distinguishable, but the styles of the tracks differ. There's some slower melodies and some more 'dance-oriented' tracks too. It's a nice well-rounded effort. Despite having a spotify subscription, I bought this CD (as I'm inclined to do with some of my favorite releases). If you've only heard the radio singles, do yourself a favor and invest in the complete CD.
on May 11, 2017