BCA Month Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Jessi James decker Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on September 7, 2017
I love this book, so useful if you have young kids, even older or adults. Applicable to anyone you come in contact with.
on November 9, 2016
Informative Book. Loved the original book for couples
on August 19, 2016
Very beneficial information for all relationships.
on July 21, 2017
A wonderful book for getting to know your children's hearts on a deeper level. I'd recommend this to any parent or caregiver.
on October 9, 2015
I'm a teacher, parent, & grandparent. This book has really allowed me to view children in a whole different light. I understand adolescent behaviors a lot better. I highly recommend it to anyone who has children, grandchildren, and/or works with children.
on October 15, 2017
It’s never late to gain more knowledge. I’m not much of a reader but I enjoyed it.
on September 24, 2011
I bought this book at the same time I bought the adult version of this book. Both are very informative and make a lot of sense. They will help you see and navigate our relationships in new and better ways. There is a quiz at the end of both books so you can figure out which love language you speak and then share the information with your loved ones. My husband and I each took the quiz in this book filling it out in the way we felt our 10 year old son would answer and then we had him take the quiz for himself. We were very surprised to find out that gift giving was not at all a language my son needed "spoken" to him. Although we knew before taking the quiz that his primary language is touch and affection, we were off on many of the other answers, and it gave us a lot of insight as to what our son needs from us to feel fulfilled and happy. I guarantee you will see a positive effect in your relationships if you begin "speaking" the primary love language of your children, spouse, friends, etc. One of the best books I have purchased in a long time having learned invaluable information to help better connect with my loved ones!
on January 7, 2016
I love this book and truly believe in the love languages for adults and children. My husband and I both read the one for couples and it helped us a lot to understand our love languages. I read this to understand my children's love languages and it makes a big difference how I handle their tantrums just knowing what makes them feel loved.
on December 19, 2016
Great sound advice for communicating love to my kids, it's helped me better understand myself and my family better
on November 8, 2014
This book has become my "Bible" on my parenting journey with my three daughters and husband. Written on a foundation of love, compassion and understanding, it makes me, a better person. Once I identified my kids' Love Languages and adjusted my interaction with them, parenting became easier. Kids notice when you make an effort in a relationship just as adults do. Tantrums are short lived and almost non-existent now. Thank you for bringing this book into my life! Sandhya Pillay