Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM $24.99 for a limited time only Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

The 50th Law
Format: Imitation Leather|Change

on February 9, 2013
This is the best book I have ever read! Nothing compares to it! I have never read a book that has inspired me as much as this one!
on December 25, 2014
I Liked it!
on June 26, 2011
I did not expect to find a book written by 50 Cent to be this engaging and just plain GOOD!!!! Wow. Buy it, read it and practice the wisdom of this amazing man.
on July 4, 2012
Look this book makes you realize that life is short and we allow to many things to stop us from doing what we really aspire to do or always wanted to do!
on February 25, 2013
Well written book. This interpretation and relation to 50 from the 48 Laws of Power is great. Having read both, good job!
on January 7, 2013
My husband loves this book. He lost the 1st copy I bought him and he asked to buy him another copy I guess it's that good!
on February 17, 2013
Great book on life. Very inspirational and motivational. Great book that gives hope and is also a good book on life.
on November 25, 2012
Excellent book. Much better than I had expected it to be. Don't know why, Robert Greene is always an excellent read.
on March 25, 2015
I liked the fact that I learned quite a bit from this book. And I was also very inspired. I recommend this book to anyone who is tying to better them selfs in life and in any subject of life. Just reading the tools given in this book along with the stories behind them, will open your mind and strengthen you thinking and which alters the way you live. What I likes the most about this book is it teaches you many different lessons, not just one thing and gives you a million of examples. This book was well written, and a very thoughtful book...worth every penny!
on January 28, 2013
Awesome self help book. i always loved robert greene and this collab done with fifity cent is a must read