Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments Limited time offer Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TNF TNF TNF  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

The 50th Law
Format: Imitation Leather|Change

on March 27, 2017
great book
on November 28, 2016
This book is good if you are on a pursuit of a certain goal and need the extra voice to tell you "you're not crazy it can actually be done"
on August 27, 2011
I was expecting something different when I ordered this book. However, I enjoyed it and then it turned out to be better than what I expected.

The main theme of the book is Fearlessness. It gives you a good set of tools and stories that show 50 cent and some historical figures being fearless to get what they want or achieve their goals. It also shows you how to see through the manipulating actions of other people.

Pros:
1. Interesting - I didn't get bored reading (unlike with other books.)
2. Historical examples

Cons:
1. Throughout the book there are redundant stories about 50 cent, sometimes repeated or very similar.

Overall, it was a very entertaining book with good concepts that could be applied to my life. I don't regret buying it. I sometimes don't read entire books, but this one read it in a few days from cover to cover.
on August 2, 2016
i didnt realize this was about 50's life....but its pretty good :)
on September 22, 2016
Repeats events often, but always with a new take on them. The insight and wisdom in these pages will stand the test of time.
on November 7, 2017
This book looks better than my bible...
on August 14, 2012
I've read several of Greene's books. They can be troubling in a sense if you don't understand the purpose. Power exists whether we want it to or not. Learning how the world works can not only help us gain a sense of power but also help protect us against seductive and oppressive forces.

This is a remarkable book. I'm not a rap fan, nor do I want to emulate the nihilistic culture of the hood. However, the story of how one man made it out is telling in many ways. The themes of hard work, patience, self-belief, courage, risk-taking, and political calculations are transcendent. This book offers a look into a world most of us will never know anything about.
on May 15, 2014
I chose this book originally because I happen to know a lot about how 50 cent rose to fame and conquered the music industry. I greatly admire him as a human being. I read this book several times over the past few years and have gained a lot of inspiration and wisdom from it. The book is well written, inspirational, motivational and written in a plain simple straight forward way.
on August 7, 2017
I'll be honest ..when you come from the hood and you're doing a lot better now this books gives you great motivation.

Look me up on IG Alpha_streets