Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services gotcatchup gotcatchup gotcatchup  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 1-3 of 3 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 5 reviews
on June 16, 2013
honestly, this isn't usually my kind of music, as it's a bit more, I don't know the word for it. anyways, I was checking it out cause it was recommended by amazon while looking at chevelle, so I gave it a chance. i'm not really into their other songs, one other one was ok I guess, but this one stuck with me.
on January 9, 2014
Heard one song on TV one day and I quickly froze the TV so I could get name of group and searched it to find them and ordered the album just for it,,, I LOVE this music !! can't say enough good about them...
on January 25, 2009
This song sounds very much like a Bruce Springsteen sort of song. But it doesn't feel like a bad cover. It's original enough that it doesn't irritate me. Instead it evokes the mood/sound/style of Springsteen in the best way. The lyrics are not exactly uplifting, but then neither were most of Springsteen's. It's a good song and it makes me interested in hearing more from them.