Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Foo Fighters PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Format: Hardcover|Change

Showing 1-10 of 279 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 317 reviews
on August 23, 2017
Great reading material for you and your child to share. The side notes and tips can help relate for your family's daily life. The book has concepts from the 7 habits of successful people, which helps you and your child take on life with a better future perspective. My five year old daughter jumped right in and had questions for understanding and started implementing the habits the next morning. Although there are a few typos in the relatable section, its nothing you cant catch ahead of time as you read ahead. We've read one story each night, and thought of ways we can improve our outlook and productivity to make the most of tomorrow.
on January 15, 2016
My kids do not tire of reading and discussing these stories and ideas. A very accessible book that gives you the vocabulary and story-references to remind your kids of the values we are trying to live. We got this two years ago when my kids were 4 and 6, and even now at 6 and 8 we are enjoying it. We read it a few times each year.
on September 17, 2011
I'm a parenting coach; I work with families who want to raise their children to have good values and to become happy, contributing members of society.

This book, at a very elementary level, demonstrates the usefulness of the same seven habits detailed in The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People.

Think about helping your child become the best s/he can be! What a great aid in your parenting.
on April 19, 2017
I have read it to my kids. is not a book that stand out for their taste, but I keep reading it to them and drilling the message because is great
on February 1, 2016
This book is a great book that illustrates the seven habits. Each habit has a little story that goes perfectly with it.
on April 26, 2017
My students love the stories in this book. The stories are a great way to teach students everyday life skills.
on March 25, 2017
My 4 and 8 yr old boys loved it and we will be referring back to it for years to come.
on February 21, 2016
Awesome book! Helps kids really make some connections between their everyday actions and their thought processes. Gives awesome language to implement with kids.
on November 24, 2015
One of my children had to read this book for school. They go by the 7 habits at school and she fell in love with this book. There are nice stories in it that even a young child (school age or pre-k) can understand and appreciate. I would recommend this book and my daughter will be super excited to get this Christmas morning!
on April 16, 2017
The kids love it and it's good for them!