Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Abbey Cap Womens Chemo Hat Beanie Scarf Turban Headwear for Cancer Cotton Gray
Size: One Size Fits Most|Color: 03- Gray (Cotton Knit)|Change

on November 9, 2017
I just started chemotherapy and started losing my hair fast. I ordered 3 of these in different colors and I am pleased. The material is soft and comfortable. Now that it is getting cold, they provide just enough warmth in the house.
on December 14, 2014
I purchased many different styles of scarves and caps from Turban Plus recently to cover my head after chemo. This Abbey Cap is cute and can be worn around the house or for work. The material is a soft cotton or jersey material. I can add a scarf to change up the look for work or add a little flair but this is a nice general head covering. I purchased a few of these.
on March 14, 2017
Nice product. Stylish. Simple but elegant
on January 7, 2014
Chic and versatile neutral color cap that is midweight but warm enough for coldest weather. Understated but elegant. The Abbey cap has been my only headdress in this and other beautiful colors. It is so comfortable, I forget I am wearing it. Now that treatments are done and my hair is growing back, I still go to these caps for protection from the cold, and I am not a hat person.
on April 21, 2014
I started losing my hair due to chemo . I liked the look of this cap. The colors are great, the fit is perfect. So comfy!! Great price. I bought another in shear black. It is beautiful. At a time like this in a womens life who is fighting so hard, it is great to have something to make you feel good about yourself again. The Abbey Cap does just that. It comes in so many colors and fabrics for all seasons. Some are real dressy with silver and gold in the fabric and some have sequines to make them even more beautiful. I will be ordering more Abbey Caps, just having a hard time trying to decide on which ones to order.
on July 25, 2017
I have bought 4 chemocaps . This is the best. Beautiful comfortable and not hot. I definiteley recommend it .
on August 2, 2012
These are wonderful put on, not itchy and they don't skitch around on my head. I feel so pretty wearing them. They pack well and wash easily. Can't imagine what I did without them. I love it when people ask how it is I tied them so nicely every time.
on April 3, 2017
I absolutely love this hat. The gray color is neutral and goes with many outfits, and the sparkle is just enough to dress it up without looking tacky. I've washed it twice so far (once by hand and one in the washer on delicate) and hung to dry. The detailing is all still intact after washing, very good quality. This will be a regular in my rotation of head coverings.
on June 19, 2017
My favorite cap so far. Fits great and I've received multiple compliments on it. Looks good without making me look like a cancer patient. Not too hot or tight.
on April 19, 2013
I find myself grabbing this cap more often than any of the others I bought from Turban Plus on Amazon.

PROs:
light
dress it up with a pin or wear as is
wear back ruffle at side, as shown, or on back of neck
elastic covered in fabric holds the cap securely on head
small pattern does not shout "leopard" - it's subtle

I like the way the overall slight ruffles move slightly in a breeze, and don't look too formal when I wear it with jeans. For most persons this will be your go-to Abbey Cap.

CONs:
Although the synthetic fabric makes for ease of washing and drying (think it will dry quickly on a towel or hanging from clips), it may be too hot for me during Summer days.