Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch $5 Digital Albums PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 54 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 79 reviews
on September 7, 2015
Understand your diet and digestive system. Understand acid waste, how to avoid and get rid of it. I'm not proclaiming it to be a miracle book however If you are suffering from any type of digestion issue, and have exhausted traditional medical procedures you must read this book.
on December 29, 2012
Chock full of research, insightful and very informative. I can't put it down. I've had digestive issues in the past few months and despite several physician appointments, I was only dealing with a couple of symptoms. This book has helped me to put it all together and now understand the cause. I'm finally feeling better. I highly recommend this book.
Pat H.
on January 19, 2016
Easy reading, provides alot of exaples for various conditions and body functions and foods that help address each. I somewhat expected book to be more focused on an overall diet for a balanced alkaline/acid diet. It's a good first read.
on November 6, 2015
I thought it was real good book. I was expecting more recipes & menu plans. For information i would recommend this book.
on September 20, 2013
This book started out strong, but completely fizzled out 20% of the way in. The info ends up complete being contradictory to what was stated in the beginning of the book. The info is also on the surface only, there is no depth to what is being said. Books should leave you knowledge instead of questions.
on March 23, 2015
Good book and very informative. I learned a lot that I did not know from it. Would recommend it to someone that does not know much about Acid-Alkaline diet. I did not know much about this subject, this book made it easy to understand.
on August 13, 2012
The title was very deceiving. It said it was a balance diet. It went into lengthy details of what was acid and what was alkaline. There were no actual lists of foods to avoid or to consume for health. I feel I wasted money on this book.
on March 18, 2013
I bought this on the recommendation listed in another book, entitled "When Healing Becomes A Crime," and I was not disappointed. There is another book on the Acid-Alkaline Diet with almost the same title. Both are excellent, but I think that this one has a slight edge, having more detailed menu options.
on October 14, 2015
This is an excellent book. Will help me in treating kidney diseasr. Book is in near new conditon. I am very pleased. Thank you.
on March 19, 2015
A great book if you are considering changing your diet; Gives lots of suggestions to help with different health problems. The only thing was that it doesn't have recipes.